“Excellent fine dining”
Review of Etude

Etude
Reserve with
Etude is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 19,266 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$66 - US$90
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trocadero
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Husband and I visited over Easter weekend for a romantic dinner. I booked via facebook. We both had champagne to start followed by the meat tasting menu with a bottle of wine. The food tasted excellent and was beautifully presented. The staff were very professional and the dining area is very simple and elegant. It's a small place, so book in advance! I highly recommend this place for a fine dining experience in Paris.

1  Thank Khochi

Reviewed 12 May 2017

We found the place quite easy. The service and the personnel was perfect. Everything we tasted was superb but the monk fish was exceptional!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

I was just there the other evening for a date night with my husband and we both had a fabulous time. The food was absolutely stunning with no complaints and the service was flawless. We could not believe their eight course degustation was only eighty euros. Go and check this amazing place out before everyone else finds out. I definitely feel like they will have a Michelin next to their name soon. I'll be going back soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Beautiful fine dining and outstanding service in this small, intimate restaurant.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Truly exceptional, light and appetizing dishes presented in a serene and welcoming environment. This restaurant deserves multiple Michelin Stars..