“Amazing stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Music room
Music room
Living Room
Entrance : the loft is on the ground floor and accessible to disabled people
Entrance
Beroom 4
Bedroom 5
Ground Plan of the loft
Where in Paris : map
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Louise F
“Amazing stay”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We've just returned from our amazing stay in this beautiful loft. Clara could not have been more friendly & helpful and everything about the loft was perfect for us. We were a group of 9 and the accommodation was very spacious.The location was amazing, so central with lots of bars and restaurants on our doorstep. Thank you Clara for a great trip!

A TripAdvisor Member
“You will absolutely love the home!!!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I looked at many places over the internet, but I kept coming back to this one and am I glad I did. It is truly a home away from home. It is spacious with all of the comforts of home in a very quaint and special sort of way. Traveling with 5 adults and 4 children we all had more than enough space to spread out, relax and enjoy our time together when we were here. It is very centrally located and you can get to all of the main attractions on the Metro. If you decide to stay in the area there are many shops, restaurants and other great amenities within walking distance. Clara was very gracious, helpful and responsive to me both before coming and during our stay, answering my many questions about the trip, things to do and places to go. Having traveled quite a bit for both pleasure and work, I found this location to be among one of my top favorites and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has any thoughts of coming to Paris, My family definitely loved coming here and say this is the only place they want to stay when we return.

Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Saranyabu
Bangkok, Thailand
“Hidden Lovely place in Paris”
Reviewed 15 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I and my friends all 10 have so special moment in Espace . Very nice and cozy . Living room center of the house has sky light to see the sky that be perfect to join together every day. The best is this place so center to travel all attraction places either by walk or by transportation. Thank you so much for warm welcome .. Clara^___^ and. your kitchen so marvelous.

AliciaSul...
“What a Great Place to Stay in Paris”
Reviewed 9 February 2017 for a stay in July 2016

This was a terrific place to stay in Paris - Location, Location, Location - We could walk to anywhere from here & if not wanting to walk the Metro was 100m away.
Florence our host had an amazing amount of info to provide which was invaluable.
Paris accommodation is generally tiny, but this was quite roomy for our 2 families with piano, sound system & big screen for movies & photos.
I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
azephyr
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Fantastic location, lovely hosts!”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This was a wonderful loft. We had two families staying and it was spacious and very comfortable. We didn't rent a car and barely had to take the metro; we could walk almost everywhere.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing