US$171
US$163
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$226
US$166
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$147
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$254
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$180
US$134
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$197
US$185
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$127
US$167
US$150
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Libertel Gare du Nord Suede(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$66
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$1,359
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 September 2014

Undoubtably the worst hotel I have ever stayed in and ruined my experience of Paris. The room was filthy, the bed linen was dirty, the bathroom also dirty and the walls grimy. Unlike several other rooms I mine did have hot water, although the shower head attachment on the wall was broken, meaning it had to be held while showering. The whole place reeked of stale cigarette smoke. One particular staff member was incredibly rude, demanded to know who I was and what room I was in on my third day then shouted at me for walking too loudly up the stairs! The advertised wifi was unusable in my room on the third floor and had no signal at all on the 6th. The only place that had a half decent signal was the lobby, and even then it would drop out. During my 5 night stay I witnessed several loud arguments between guests and staff members on the cleanliness of the rooms and in one instance a lack of hot water. At 450 Euros for 5 nights not good value for money. Avoid this place at all costs. As it is close to the Gare Nord, I fear this place will continue to attract its share of tired and unwary travellers.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Only good for its location very close to Gare du Nord - only a couple of minutes walk. Dirty bathroom with mould in places, Separate shower room which was very small with no room to dry yourself. Quite obvious that the room hadn't been given a thorough clean/decoration for ages. Stayed for 4 nights but didn't have a decent night's sleep as room was very noisy with windows that didn't shut properly. Couldn't get a half-decent signal on wifi, despite it being advertised on the hotel's site. (Free wifi in Macdonalds just up the road at Gare du Nord.) Don't bother!

Room Tip: Rooms on rue Saint Quentin are very noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

dirty!!!!! It was a bad dream for 2 nights!!! Toilet dirty, hair in the bathroom, noisy room, dirty towels, toilet seat broken, no pillow cases for pillows, mould in the bathroom also in the room!!!...really, don't go there!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I found mine to be quite comfortable and the front desk very helpful and spoke english.
If you review the photos, there is a photo of Gare De Nord station. Thats how close so if returning in the dark..very close to the station. Based on my research- I found nothing less expensive close to a station. I am an explorer so need a room to sleep only. If you want to hang in your hotel- this is not the place. There is a handful of restaurants in the area and I liked them all. A small store nearby to buy snacks. Gard D' Lest station is smaller and a couple blocks over. Gare Du Nord is also where I got my rental car. There is a rental car area in it. Disneyland Paris goes to Chatelet and then a switch back to Gard Du Nord so go to Disney! I think this a great location and slept well.

Room Tip: I was in room 529. Back rooms smaller, but quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 2Vegas
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I cannot even give this place even a 1. For 95 Euros, we found a tiny room with Cigaret burns and hair on the blanket, shower does not work, the front desk clerk----a chubby man with a heavy accent--not french---was extremely rude. Stay away from this one at all costs. We decided to look for another place and found one for 99 Euros but well worth it including the 95 Eueros we lost. Just walk around and you will find last minute deals posted outside the hotels. The hotel we found, Norde Suede, just around the corner had a magnificent room and a well trained staff. To the owners of saint Quentin, you need to employ staff that is fit for the job. Immediately, this chubby front desk guy was in a profiling mode and was just outright rude and were looking at us like we were staying at the hotel for free. Having come from a long trip from Tuscany in t-shirt and jeans straight from a Ryan Air flight we did not look our best. It is sad that in our years of travel all over the world, we have never encountered such discrimination and bad treatment from a person that clearly treats guests based on appearance. It is funny that when I showered and was wearing a pressed buttoned down shirt and my Breitling wristwatch, he seem to smile and became friendly.

Room Tip: Look for another one. Gare Du Norde area has tons of hotels. There are tons of last minute deals. Just look outside the hotels and don't be shy to ask to see the room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family