“Good location, but cosy”

Hotel Saint Quentin
Ranked #1,734 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 5 September 2015

Great location near Gard du Nord. Hotel was small, two flights of stairs to lump cases up. Staff were polite and helpful. Room was adequate, bathroom poky, no hooks, no lid on toilet,door didn't close properly, however the bed was comfortable. Good restaurants in walking distance. The Wifi was worse than rural Australian wifi.

Room Tip: Ask to have lift access
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Marina B, Directrice at Hotel Saint Quentin, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2015

Hello,

We thank you for your summary.
It is true that the hotel is very well situated.
Concerning, the wifi, you are right as well as the rooms.
In a few weeks, all this is going to change because we will have big renovations.
The air conditioning, all the decoration, the bedding, the change of all the doors and the furniture are going to be redone.

We hope to receive you again during a next stay in Paris, you will so notice all the changes within the hotel.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 July 2015

Stayed here for 3 nights and its wasn't bad! The rooms were clean, beds were pretty comfortable for a private hotel, price was very good, we had our own bathroom (even though the shower was quite small.) The Wi-Fi however was quite slow at times and we were even taught how to reset the wi-fi if we had problems. Great neighborhood as well. Nice and close to the Metro, the RER trains, and the Eurostar to take us to and from London. Pretty nice place

Room Tip: Pay extra for a bathroom. 2 Twin beds are also nice.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Marina B, Directrice at Hotel Saint Quentin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Dear customer,

We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay in our hotel.
It is with pleasure that we will welcome you again if you need to return to Paris.
You will see a big change, the establishment will be in big renovations.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Marina B, Directrice at Hotel Saint Quentin, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

Reviewed 3 June 2015

I stayed here for the location in the main I.e. convenience to gard de nord for that I cannot fault it,. Sadly the hotel itself is not great, the room was dated with one light broken, the hotel was noisy despite being on 6th floor, the shower room was terrible too small hard to get into unless you played musical doors. Finally my towel had holes in it and the lift was tiny and very low weight limit. Basically good hotel for location any resemblance of comfort go elsewhere. Breakfast - do not bother!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo

Good evening,
We appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.
We wish to inform you that the hotel will return to complete renovation to bring all the satisfaction to our customers.
The decoration will be reviewed as well as furnishings.

Reviewed 25 May 2015

I dont even know where to start, the most dirty place I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in hotels in 3rd world countries where they only charge £5 per night. How they even get away with calling this place a hotel is beyond me. Im guessing france does not have trading standards like we do in the uk. Dirty is an understatement, hairs all over the place, filthy beds, wonky floors a table that would be more useful as a slide, no hot water not even a kettle or an iron in the whole building, the place smells rotten, the staff have real bad attitudes, the dust under the bed is close to 1cm thick its over 1cm thick behind the tv wich has no remote but that does not matter as you cannot get any channels on it anyway. No wifi unless you sit in the lobby, I've not even been here for one night yet. First thing in the morning I am going to ask for my money back but with the attitude I have already had from the staff im not feeling like it will go well. I have been charged over €70 per night and I have foolishly paid for a whole week.even at half that price I would still feel like I am being ripped off. Honestly I could go on and on, there is so much wrong with this place it should be closed down. DO NOT STAY HERE! you have been warned.

Room Tip: The only tip I can give is don't stay here
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Marcus C

Good evening,

We appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.
We are sorry that the hotel did not bring you any satisfaction.
The hotel has been bought, and we will return in a big complete renovation period. All spaces will be reviewed at the furniture, decoration ... The bedding will be changed as well as doors and windows.
We hope to welcome you again and show you all changes after the renovation.