“Best Pitas Ever.”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

This little gem is so delicious I don't know where to start! Six of us, including a 9 yr old & 7 yr old, loved the roasted cauliflower! We also devoured the beef bourguignon pitas....and the ratatouille. All was fantastic, the staff so friendly! Highly recommend....its worth the wait! (There are tables in the back & a bathroom)

1  Thank Stephanie S

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Contemporary Israeli cuisine with a French twist.
Great food, great atmosphere, cheap prices.
Eyal Shani ftw

1  Thank Adam A
Reviewed 8 April 2017

The food is amazingly prepared! I loved the potato salad and the beef. It is an extremely busy and chaotic experience. The ingredients in the food are superior. David, the manager, treated us like family. The next day, I ran into him at a Jewish bakery around the corner. He bought me a thin donut roll soaked in honey because he wanted me to experience it. He has a passion for good food! Mignonette will not let you down!

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Great Dinner with the family including 2 teenagers. They offer middle eastern food. All so fresh. Great vegetable sides. As a side dish we had the grilled head of cauliflower, green beans and artichoke. All great. Also, had the lamb kebab, the stake and egg, the ratatouille and the Minute Steak. They all came in pita sandwich. All of us very happy with our choices. Great service. Would go back for sure. This is much better quality and flavor than the "famous" falafel around the corner. You pretty much can skip them and come to Miznon instead.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

Great Israeli place in the heart of the Jewish Quartier. My friend and I went about an hour before close, so they were out of most of their menu items. We both got the potato pitas and a side of green beans to share. The pita was EASILY the best of my life and they had all different sauces (including tahini) you can put on yourself. One of my favorite restaurants of all time and great atmosphere.