“Met and exceeded our expectations...”
Review of Hotel Eiffel Seine

Hotel Eiffel Seine
Ranked #376 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
“Met and exceeded our expectations...”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I booked this hotel through an Orrbitz vacation package for my girlfriend and I, and I wasn't sure what to expect. We were pleseantly surprised. The room was spacious (for Parisian Standards) clean and modern. Our trip was so perfect, I proposed to my girlfriend on a whim with the hotel's staff support. From the moment we arrrived the Eiffel Seine staff went above and beyond to make our trip memorable. Thank you so much for helping us make life long memories!

• Stayed February 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Boston
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Great location, Nice staff and clean comfortable hotel. Nothing bad to say for the money!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Aliso Viejo, California
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We stayed at this hotel for over a week last July 2011 and had a great experience. The room was small (for American standard) but the over-all cleanliness and chicness of the room more than made up for it. I liked how the train station was just across from it and made our Paris experience very pleasant. Bathroom is pristine with no shortage of toiletries and fresh, clean towels. I probably won't insist on the breakfast as it is pricey for the kind of measly food served. But that wouldn't be a reason for me not to stay again at this hotel. I loved the experience of being able to walk to and along the Eiffel tower at the end of the day since it is only 5 minutes away. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I spent only 2 short days in Paris, but had a fabulous stay at this hotel. Arrived by Eurostar at Gard Du Nord and took the metro (2 lines) right to the hotel...the Bir Hakeim station is literally across the street. A 5 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower. The room was small but very comfortable. All staff members that I dealt with were very enjoyable to deal with. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 21 February 2012

We spent 5 nights at this hotel (two adults) and could not fault it. The rooms are small but we expected that being in Paris. The bathroom had a bath which my wife loved after long walks around Paris and it came with a shower albeit inside the bath, still a bonus. Plenty of hot water and the linen was always fresh and bed was very comfortable. Even though the front of the hotel is opposite the railway and we had a street facing window on the fourth floor we did not notice the trains at any time during the stay. We could even open the window for fresh air, not something you normally get in hotels.

The location was what caught our eye when looking for somewhere to base ourselves in Paris. It is only an easy ten minute walk to the Eiffel Tower, and fifteen to the Trocadaro area. There is a cafe and restaurant next door, both serve good food with many other food places down Grenelle Bld. There is an ATM on the next corner and grocery shop too.
The free wifi worked perfectly from our room and was even strong enough to hold Skype calls home to the kids. The people on the desk spoke very good English and helped any way they could.

Only things to fault were the very small elevator, but it is Paris as I said, and small dark corridors between the rooms, but it added to the boutique feel of the place. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple