Hotel Vintimille
US$247
US$234
  • Bar/Lounge
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$151
  • Restaurant
US$289
US$201
  • Restaurant
Hotel Berne Opera(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$110
Official Site
Hotel Acadia - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$272
US$256
Cancelon
  • Fitness centre
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 June 2015

Nothing to talk about. Just a place to sleep, cheap, average clean, bad food, good places to visit outside hotel. Not the best neighbourhood. close to metro (like all paris hotels). Normal cheap place to sleep in.

Room Tip: no difference
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

I booked a room in this hotel as I was spending the night in Paris for a music concert and didn't want to spend too much money for a room close to St Lazare station (I had to catch the first train to go to work the next morning).
Considering how much I paid, I knew I wouldn't get the modern comfort one can expect in expensive hotels. So it was fine for one night for me.
But if you are looking for a good night of sleep, this hotel might not be for you: it was summer and pretty warm outside so people were partying in the neighbourhood. The soundproof isolation was not good enough to make me ignore the noise outside and I barely slept. But that's what you get with relatively cheap hotels in Paris.
The bed sheets were clean although old, as was the decoration.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

Approximate 650 m from Place de Clichy and walking distance from St.Andrews Catholic church on Rue de Saint Petersbourg.The hotel was a bargain find(cheap).The check-in was lightening quick the front of house welcoming. We had a twin room with en suite which was small bath. We've stood for 4 nights and to be onest, we hade what we've paid for...from pictures, looks okay but reality it's different. In other words,cheap hotel placed very close to tube , Moulin Rouge!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ovidiuss05
Reviewed 25 October 2014 via mobile

Travelled on my own to Paris on research. Needed a central place to stay to navigate the metro system efficiently and make appointments. Hotel dingy and wanted to feel safe on my own, bit didn't. Paid far too much for the room, staff very unfriendly. On checking in, I thought that the receptionist was going to tell me that he didn't receive my booking, he didn't, but zero customer service. Housekeeping stole a pair of earrings belonging to me-do not leave ANYTHING valuable in this hotel. Seedy spot-go elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachel H
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This hotel was very central, located near Pigalle and Moulin Rouge, but the area wasn't dodgy at all. We had one of the biggest rooms, and it was clean and tidied every day, had an ensuite and a TV. It was located on a quiet side street so there wasn't much traffic noise, a pleasant rarity in the centre of Paris! There was a rickety little lift or stairs. Nearby, there were several boulangeries, two supermarkets and countless restaurants (the pizza one was good!), and Place de Clichy metro station was a 5 minute walk making it easy for us to get into the heart of Paris. If you're looking for somewhere cheap and central to sleep, I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends