US$198
US$188
  • Fitness centre
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$198
US$148
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$158
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

US$218
US$342
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2015

When I'm paying for a cheap hotel I expect few things. Electricity, running water, cleanliness, and the bed I booked. I got 1 of those things.

On arrival we discovered our room contained 2 single beds (booking was for a queen) and the carpet could have used a vacuum. Settled in for the night to discover that with no air conditioning we had to have the windows open which let in smoke and a lot of noise from the millions of mopeds zooming by.

The next morning we woke up to no electricity. That meant we couldn't shower, as there was no light in the bathroom and we didn't fancy showering in the dark. I complained to management and we were assured it would be fixed. We got back to the hotel that afternoon and were informed that a faulty cable in our room (from my iPad) had started a fire. After some investigation from me I discovered that it was actually my adapter that had shorted when the power came back on in the room. The was much arguing, including me showing them that my iPad cable was fine and still worked. Eventually they refunded my first nights accommodation just to shut me up.

Hotel wifi was rubbish. Used the Starbucks down the road.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AucklandGal88
Reviewed 23 June 2015

Nothing to talk about. Just a place to sleep, cheap, average clean, bad food, good places to visit outside hotel. Not the best neighbourhood. close to metro (like all paris hotels). Normal cheap place to sleep in.

Room Tip: no difference
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

I booked a room in this hotel as I was spending the night in Paris for a music concert and didn't want to spend too much money for a room close to St Lazare station (I had to catch the first train to go to work the next morning).
Considering how much I paid, I knew I wouldn't get the modern comfort one can expect in expensive hotels. So it was fine for one night for me.
But if you are looking for a good night of sleep, this hotel might not be for you: it was summer and pretty warm outside so people were partying in the neighbourhood. The soundproof isolation was not good enough to make me ignore the noise outside and I barely slept. But that's what you get with relatively cheap hotels in Paris.
The bed sheets were clean although old, as was the decoration.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

Approximate 650 m from Place de Clichy and walking distance from St.Andrews Catholic church on Rue de Saint Petersbourg.The hotel was a bargain find(cheap).The check-in was lightening quick the front of house welcoming. We had a twin room with en suite which was small bath. We've stood for 4 nights and to be onest, we hade what we've paid for...from pictures, looks okay but reality it's different. In other words,cheap hotel placed very close to tube , Moulin Rouge!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ovidiuss05
Reviewed 25 October 2014 via mobile

Travelled on my own to Paris on research. Needed a central place to stay to navigate the metro system efficiently and make appointments. Hotel dingy and wanted to feel safe on my own, bit didn't. Paid far too much for the room, staff very unfriendly. On checking in, I thought that the receptionist was going to tell me that he didn't receive my booking, he didn't, but zero customer service. Housekeeping stole a pair of earrings belonging to me-do not leave ANYTHING valuable in this hotel. Seedy spot-go elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business