Hotel Vintimille
US$547
US$360
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$159
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$151
Official Site
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$258
US$198
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 February 2016

We stayed at Hotel Vintimille for four nights and were pretty satisfied with it. The best thing about this hotel is the location. You can talk five minutes to the Metro and easily get to the main tourist destinations in Paris. On our first night, we walked to the Sacre Coeur within 20 minutes, passing through the amusing red light district. ;)

It's near many restaurants, bakeries, cafes, a pharmacy (where you can also buy toiletries) and bars. I really enjoyed the Vietnamese place around the corner called Pho 20.

Our room was small, as expected, since it's a European hotel in a very old building. The bathroom was quite small. Large people be warned! If this is an issue for you, find some place else. I didn't care that much. Then again, I'm not large or tall.

I did find it strange that you had to turn over your key to the reception desk whenever you leave. It's like anyone could have walked in and said, "I'm in room 21" and they would have handed the key over. I mean, unless they had some sort of recognition system that is completely unknown to guests. ::shrug::

Most importantly, the room was clean and didn't smell weird. A solid C+.

Room Tip: 9th arrondissement, budget travel
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2015

Wonderful Welcome and stay next to Moulin Rouge in Paris.
A great location very close to the city Center, Japanese Restaurant next door and french delicious restaurant Café de Lyon in the Vintimille street.
Happy Sharing-Happy Inside

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I had the displeasure of staying in this hotel for 6 nights.
Positive: the reception is open 24/7. There is a Carrefour at the end of the street. Not too far from Gare du Nord and Gare Saint-Lazare, also some metro stations nearby. Free WIFI.

Negative: the rooms are carpeted, and they smell. You can even feel the damp if you're unlucky enough. The room I had was astoundingly small, yet there was a large double bed inside, which took nearly all the surface of the room. Interestingly I had booked the room as single, and it was written on the confirmation that it is a single room. The heater doesn't really work. The highest degree gives you a barely lukewarm surface, and even that is oscillating and every 10 minutes it gets cold again. The bathroom was also very small. One could barely turn around in the shower. The hand wash/sink is directly in front of the toilet, so you will have an unpleasant time just sitting on the toilet. The water in the shower needs some 10 minutes to get warm, but when it does, it's burning alright. The walls are thin. So thin that there isn't anything you don't hear. The people talking in the room next to you, or taking a shower; the people walking by in the street. And the cars in the boulevard, which is many streets away. There is a small TV in the room, with no channel that has any other language than French. The bed is rather uncomfortable. You get one bed sheet for your whole stay, and towels everyday, but there is no shampoo. You just get two small small soaps. The fan in the bathroom blows air inside, instead of sucking air to outside, so the smell of the bathroom stays in the room. The lift is so small you would wonder how the limit is 4 persons, when a single person fills it up. And surely for being rented out as a single room, the price of 60 EUR per night is way too high for some cheap place like that.

All in all, I really would not suggest this place to anyone.

Room Tip: Don't go there.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank LordPein
Reviewed 2 August 2015

Cheap Hotel So don't expect to much. Paid about £35 a night. Run down room with Queen size bed. Clean thou didn't vaccum whilst we were there. Shower powerful thou there was mould around the tiles.
Location was great. Out of centre a bit on side road so there was no noise at night.
2 mins to Place de Clichy Metro. 2 mins to The Moulin Rouge. 20 mins to Sacre-Coeur. Loads of cafes/restaurants nearby.
Or a 20/30 mins stroll into Place de la Concorde/Musee du Louvre areas.
You get what you pay for. Hotel wifi worked fine. The bed sheets were clean although old, as was the decoration.
Overall could do with a make over, But pleased. We never spend much time in the hotel so it was OK for us.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2015

When I'm paying for a cheap hotel I expect few things. Electricity, running water, cleanliness, and the bed I booked. I got 1 of those things.

On arrival we discovered our room contained 2 single beds (booking was for a queen) and the carpet could have used a vacuum. Settled in for the night to discover that with no air conditioning we had to have the windows open which let in smoke and a lot of noise from the millions of mopeds zooming by.

The next morning we woke up to no electricity. That meant we couldn't shower, as there was no light in the bathroom and we didn't fancy showering in the dark. I complained to management and we were assured it would be fixed. We got back to the hotel that afternoon and were informed that a faulty cable in our room (from my iPad) had started a fire. After some investigation from me I discovered that it was actually my adapter that had shorted when the power came back on in the room. The was much arguing, including me showing them that my iPad cable was fine and still worked. Eventually they refunded my first nights accommodation just to shut me up.

Hotel wifi was rubbish. Used the Starbucks down the road.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple