“Very tasty, filling food, I doubt you would know it was Vegan.”
Review of Hank Burger

Hank Burger
Ranked #456 of 18,735 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Description: Hank or Have A Nice Karma, is a vegan restaurant of flavored hankburgers located in the Marais. An hankburger is ★ healthy: 50% less fat than a classical hamburger and cholesterol free ★ fresh: home-made salads, sauces and desserts, burgers prepared in an instant, ★ ecological: eat a meal at Hank is dividing its ecological footprint by 10 during a single meal! ★ Vegetarian: and even vegan (vegan) because without any animal products.
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Good prices for centre of Paris, for a burger, side, drink and dessert was €15, the potato wedges, were probably the best wedges I have had in a long time, it's all extremely filling, I couldn't finish it all and saved my cookie for later. I would definitely recommend you visit this place even if your not vegan. The staff where very friendly and could speak English, which was great as my French is appalling.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Some of the best vegan burgers we had ! The patato wedges were also amazing !
Defenitely worth going !

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I found this restaurant via the great reviews on tripadvisor and wanted to check it out with my husband during our trip to Paris. It was amazing! The staff was very helpful and kind. I tried the La Rockeuse Burger and it was seriously one of the best vegan burgers I've ever had. The space is a little small but definitely charming. I would go out of my way to go here again.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

My 8 year old and I found Hank on Foursquare and just love! The burgers and wedges are great, there is also a good selection of sodas, juices, and beers along with various vegan desserts. We took my very carnivorous husband last weekend and he really enjoyed his burger, too! Def one of our fave places to eat in Paris now!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I'm not a vegan, and I have no idea what these vegan burgers are made of :), but they sure are tasty! And that's good enough for me, nice place for a quick bite.