“Really wonderful”

Price range: US$45 - US$100
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice place, simple decoration, wonderful food.
Blind menu, with beautiful and delicious dishes.

I warmly recommand this place ! Unique experience.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

First of all there are no menu, you better stick to Chef's menu - 65 euro per person without drink - but we got 7 course - the portions are small but at the end you get full. Each and everyone one of them was excellent . Service was attentive. It was a business dinner for 10 people and it was perfect . I would definitely recommend and visit in the future

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

superb blend of japanese and french gourmet cuisine - imaginative taste combinations with excellent ingredients

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed an amazing lunch that was perfectly prepared and beautifully plated. Flavors were subtle yet distinct. The chef came out to say hi and his front room crew were friendly and spoke good English. Decor was understated but perfect as the art was on our plates.

My wife, a trained chef, claims this one ranked in top 5 of dining experiences.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

As a big fan of Japan I'm always looking for great japanese food which is hard to find especially in Paris... Anyway, I went there last night with my wife and just : WOW ! The Japanese staff is smiling and very nice, the food is top notch and just so well cooked, for a moment it felt like we were back to Shibuya. Ikeda-sensei will make you discover or re-discover the beauty of Japanese tastes fusioned with French gastronomy... This is definitely THE best japanese restaurant in Paris : you must go !!!