Lowest prices for your stay
RM 489
RM 467
Get rewarded with One Key
travelup.com
RM 393
All reviews arc de triomphe recommend this hotel late check nice breakfast small hotel location was perfect metro
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2019 via mobile

This is a lovely boutique hotel with incredibly friendly and helpful staff.

The hotel is a short walk from the Wagram station and there are a few restaurants around to choose from. You are close enough to everything that nothing is more than a 20 minute subway trip and the area is quiet.

If I had any suggestions for the hotel, I would recommend they fix the safe to the wall because otherwise anyone could just walk out with it. Also, the shower is in the bath and it’s quite easy to slip so perhaps a non-slip mat?

Thank you for a wonderful stay - we will be back!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CaraMcAvinchey
PatrickHayatHotels, Directeur général at Hotel Glasgow Monceau By Patrick Hayat, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2019

Dear Cara,
Thank you for your very nice feedback about your stay with us, it made our day.
We are glad to read that you enjoyed the Glasgow Monceau Hotel as well as the charming 17th district of Paris, with its many restaurants and transport facilities. Our hotel is close to Wagram metro station but also Villiers metro station (line 2) and bus number 53 et 31 to easily join the Champs Elysées avenue, the Arc de Triomphe, Montmatre and les Grand Magasins departement stores.
Thank you for your suggestions too, these helps us to improve our services.
We await you with great pleasure during your next stay in Paris.
For your next reservation, remember to check the hotel website hotel-glasgow.com to get best offers and our buffet breakfast offered.
Muriel Bénichou
Director of the Glasgow Monceau Hotel

Reviewed 17 July 2019 via mobile

Firstly this is a five stars rating which it is my pleasure to tell you why. Check in prompt & very efficient. Upgraded my room . Breakfast is a beautiful spread of breads, cheeses, meats, juice, tea & coffee, jams & fruit . Plenty to choose & very tastefully arranged. Seating again plentiful but my favorite was a beautiful courtyard which is pristine. THe location of this hotel is superb as just outside you have a main bus route into the Champs-Elysées & the Eiffel Tower so its a very easy & safe commute into the city. The tube station is less than 5 minutes walk. The real reason this gets 5 stars is the staff from the cleaning right up to management. I had the bad luck to have arrived with no suitcase due to my airline’s fault. It took over 2 weeks before I saw it again, THE HOTEL GLASGOW did all I asked of them and more between sticking labels on securely & safely holding onto it until another courier called to collect. They where most helpful and always quick to reply to my emails. I cannot thank them enough & I really hope to visit them again. Hotel Glasgow it was a pleasure to have stayed with you & I hope to book again. A real gem in a lovely location.
Many thanks
Elaine Dunne

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 12345doyle
PatrickHayatHotels, Manager at Hotel Glasgow Monceau By Patrick Hayat, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2019

Dear Madam Dunne,
Thank you for your valuable comment.
Our mission is to offer you the best possible experience so that you keep an unforgettable memory of your stay. It seems that it is successful and we are happy that the mishap with your airline did not spoil your stay. I thank you on behalf of the entire team for noting their dedication! I note that you have enjoyed all the facets of the hotel Glasgow Monceau: relaxing break in our patio, close to the Champs-Elysées and the Eiffel Tower, buffet breakfast to which we bring the greatest care. Again thank you for your warm comment and do not hesitate to contact us for your next reservation! We are waiting for you with pleasure!
Muriel Benichou
Director of the Glasgow Monceau Hotel.
0033 (1) 42 27 93 95

Reviewed 1 June 2019

The check in was smooth and the lady at the reception Ms Albane Braley was really helpful and always eager to serve your needs. The breakfast was basic and the location was central but not convenient for parking as the hotel is in the narrow street. Rooms are small and elevator is cramped. The only reason i might stay there again is a super friendly and welcoming staff

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank holidaysmaker
Reviewed 21 May 2019 via mobile

The place look nice outside, but when you enter you realize that everything is small and the employees do not speak very well English. Then when you enter to your room, is very very small and there is not a good cleaning. 😧 but the worst part is when we go to dinner and my colleague that stay in this hotel realize that “someone” stolen is 2 Visa cards and use one of them. We try to talk with the manager but never appear during the 3 nights that we stays d no one cares about about what appeared 🙁
So we never feel secure.
The breakfast is very poor, no eggs and the employees are not nice.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Ffmcs
PatrickHayatHotels, Directeur général at Hotel Glasgow Monceau By Patrick Hayat, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Dear Madam,

I sincerely regret that your stay with us did not meet your expectations.
Be sure I am very attentive to our guests needs and demands as the whole team does. I am very sorry for what happened to M. Takacs but honestly I have to say I do not understand your reaction and accusation. You wrote: “someone stolen 2 credit cards and use one of them”. These accusations against us are very serious as well as very hurtful! How can you be sure these credit cards had been stolen in our hotel? I personally checked the records of our security cameras and saw nothing that would prove the loss or theft of Mr. Takacs' credit cards. I can’t let you spread such accusation without having any proof. Our hotel is known as a quiet one in a quite area, as you can read on other guests reviews. We work with the same team for more than 15 years. Be sure they all have my complete trust.
You also wrote “We try to talk with the manager but never appear during the 3 nights that we stay d no one cares about about what appeared”. Here are the true facts: Your colleague, M. Takacs arrived in our hotel on May 15 at 8:00pm. Few minutes after he took his room n°61, M. Takacs came back to our reception desk and informed the receptionist he did not find his credit cards anymore. Our receptionist offered him some help he declined. Then you both get out for dinner. When you came back to our hotel around midnight, our receptionist called me at home in order we can speak together on phone. M.Takacs refused to take this call. We have a video from our security camera that proves it. On morning of May 16, we agreed to have a meeting together at 5:00 pm on the same day in order to discuss the facts and find solutions. I was there and M. Takacs never came to the reception desk as agreed. After 2 nights with us you left our hotel early in the morning on May 17 without I had the opportunity to have a conversation with your colleague. Finally, I sent an email on M. Takacs corporate email address on May 17 and I never receive any answer from him. I would really appreciate if you could take the time to call me back at the hotel 0033 (1) 42 27 93 95 or reply to my email.
About your comment on our rooms: our rooms are checked daily by our housekeeper before the guests arrive and I am very surprised by your comment on cleaning. I am sorry if there has been a failure on our part and if it bothered you. I remind you that our team is available 24 hours a day if need to intervene in your room, do not hesitate to tell us directly.
Regarding your remark about our breakfast, I am sure that your judgment has been altered by your misfortune. We offer every morning a buffet breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice, homemade cakes and French toast, hot drinks, breads and pastries from our local baker, fresh fruits and raw vegetables, apple sauce, yoghurts, cereals, cheeses, ham and eggs. I can’t believe you missed all that!

I hope we will have the opportunity to see you again and make you change your mind about our hotel and our team.

Best regards,
Muriel Bénichou
Director

Reviewed 2 May 2019

We stayed at the Hotel Glasgow-Monceau twice this past year. It is excellent value, and has a fresh breakfast w cinnamon toast (my kids loved this), and fresh squeezed orange juice (my priority.) Great, safe surrounding area with restaurants, groceries, and a street market nearby. Quick walk to a choice of metro stops. Staff is exceptionally helpful! Clean and great value for us!

Room tip: Front of the hotel has rooms with street view.
Date of stay: July 2018