Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$176
US$218
US$171
  • Bar/Lounge
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$191
Cancelon
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

All reviewstemporary entranceeurostar arriveshotel mercureaccor grouptrain stationconvenient locationan upgradequiet roomclose proximityaverage hoteltea and coffeeexplore parishotel staffa great stayfirst floorconveniencehairdryer
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for the fourth time last week with work, true perhaps it's a bit tatty around the edges but you can't beat it for convenience to Gare du Nord, the staff are efficient and diligent and it's great value.

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Where do I start? I arrived at the hotel late evening at around 11.00pm. Greeted by no-one at the entrance other other than a disgustingly dirty old carpet which some travellers have taken pictures of. I should have read the signs.
Waited in the queue with an angry gentleman in front of me who was complaining about the state of his bed.
20' later it's my turn to be checked in. The gentleman who checks me in does not speak English but that is the least of my problems.
I am made to pay for my room upfront which I do and then carry my luggage into a maze, a never ending labyrinth of a corridor as filthy as it gets with wripped off paper wall, people screaming in the corridor and a general state of chaos with dirty laundry trolley left scattered in the corridor.
I finally make it to my room. 2*2m but that is NOT the issue... old and filthy. Hair on furniture broken down bathroom and a badly repaired toilet. See pictures. The matress is non existent which made me realise what the gentleman had been complaining about.
No toilets in the bathroom I call to ask for one and explain my room is unacceptable. I am ignored and asked what towel I would like? I say any maybe a couple would do?
10' later I get the towels but... later on very early morning a cleaning lady breaks into my room without knocking with more towels. I jumped 10 metres high.
Please please do not choose this place it is unsafe and horrendous and you would not want your wife or daughter to stay.

3  Thank MrsMinnie_UK
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The location is extremely good, directly at opposite to Gare du Nord station in Paris. The room had a good size as well as the bathroom. Wifi is included

But you see in the rooms and the bath that the hotel is old and worn out: visible marks on the floor, used bath tiles with small defects, etc. needs a compete renovation.

1  Thank Thomas S
Reviewed 10 April 2017

The hotel has basic amenities necessary for a city break, its proximity to Gare du Nord is unparalleled. It is not the sort of place you need to spend all day in - Paris awaits outside! Staff are friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Depending on your preferences, request a room facing or facing away from the station - it can be a little noisy in the evening.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Had a great stay here. Had requested a quiet room on an upper floor. They were unable to provide this so gave us an upgrade to a quiet room on an inner courtyard towards the back of the hotel with free minibar and fluffy dressing gowns.
The breakfasts were excellent as always with great fruit salad and lovely creamy Brie amongst the many offerings.
It is so convenient for the Gare du Nord and is within easy walking distance of Montmartre.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple