Elysees Hotel
US$291
US$256
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$293
US$275
  • Bar/Lounge
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$172
Hotel Duo(Paris)
US$233
US$226
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewschamps elyseesmetro stationroom was cleanperfect locationbed
Reviewed 26 October 2012 via mobile

I stayed there for 3 nights. The first day the older front desk person that is there in the morning/day was nice but the last two day he seemed like if he was in a bad mood. The night guy was always nice and helpful. The stay started with the older front desk guy sending my wife and my in laws to rooms that yet werent cleaned when it was already passed the check in time. We had to bring down our luggage in that small elevator that only 2 ppl can fit back down. The rooms had a nice size and you could adjust the bed rise or decline. The carpet was coming off from the boarder. Next the shower us difficult to get in. I cant imagine a older person getting in, Im 32 and I was waiting to break my hip getting in and out of that shower. Also, they cleaned out the rooms and changed the towels but never added a new bar of soap. By the third day i was barely using any soap due to the itty bitty bar soap. To finish up it wasnt that bad especially having the location and the price that you pay for it. I would recommend it just bc of the location and price. I give it 3.5

• Stayed: November 2011
4  Thank Dada3232
Reviewed 26 September 2012

Nice hotel, with great location, some of the few with triple rooms in Paris as hotel rooms are very small there. Room was nice and modern and to our surprise spacious according to European standards. Were coming back from Orlando, so left our luggage in storage downstairs. if you want a nice affordable hotel in the Champs Elysees with a nearby metro station, I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Good location, service and room. The negative part was that the bed was very hard as well as the pillows. I would come back, but I would bring my own pillow.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 31 July 2012

This is 3 star and it suits being a 3 star. Close to the shops and close to the metro, rooms are clean, bathroom is clean. Staff at the hotel are friendly, only issue is the single beds but this is common in France.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple