“Highly recommend”

Price range: US$18 - US$53
Cuisines: French, South American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Description: HEY GUYS ! Welcome to Paris ...and welcome to HOMIES! You re on the best place in town to drink one of the Best Parisian Cocktail with plates prepared by our chef : Axel BRIZARD. (Ex Nobu - london Restaurant and l'Atelier/ Robuchon Restaurant). Good vibes , good food = Good Soul
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent particularly the roasted cauliflower - strangely. The staff were more than pleasant and great fun. Fabulous evening.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We find this place in le marais in our last visit to Paris and fell in love with the ambiance and the service, the food is simple but tasty and ideal to share. the cocktails are original and refreshing. i could be in this place for hours and i hoping my next year travel to Paris to come back.

2  Thank orlando g
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We like this place.

Food is good to very good and the service is friendly (particularly if you get chatting to the owner).

But as it's small, space is cramped and the vibe can verge on stressful as the evening wears on .

Not cheap either...particularly the wines.

Still we like this place and recommend you try it!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

On a quick trip to Paris I decided to take a break from the traditional French cuisine. In my search, I came across Homies, a tapas restaurant with South American flare. On a Wednesday night this restaurant was completely packed. A bartender and waiter divided up service of 15 or so tables and both our drinks and food came out in a timely fashion. The atmosphere hip but also sexy with reggae music playing all night.

If there's a spicy margarita on the menu, I’m going to order it. The twist to this particular margarita was coconut cream, which added a rich, smooth layer to the drink.

Steak: Very tender cut of meat topped with salsa verde. I personally thought the steak was a little too rare but my husband loved it, as he likes his steak mooing.
Octopus: Absolutely delicious. The spicy sauce along the side added just the right balance. Burrata: Super soft and fresh was served with lightly sautéed peaches which created a unique mix of flavors on the tongue.
Homemade Twix: This was new and satisfying. I’m not a big chocolate girl but I love caramel. This dessert was rich and savory. My favorite part was the homemade, thick and frothy whip cream.
Chocolate Ganache: The ganache immediately melted on your tongue but the part I loved was the crispy crumbles.

Aged rum: The perfect rich and caramelly aperitif to close out the meal.

My only criticism would be that the tables were a bit small. The tapas arrive 2-3 at a time so a larger table would have given the illusion of a feast.

1  Thank Samantha L
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Trendy setting, nicely decorated with industrial lighting and lots of scatter cushions.
Tables very close together and I felt quite crammed in.
The tables were a bit small given that it's a tapas restaurant and that means quite a few plates on the table at any one time. Food was ok but not special, and the staff were friendly.

1  Thank Mothership1408