“Best Bo Bun in town!”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Neighbourhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed 11 April 2017

It was a great Thai - Vietnamise experience! If you're lucky enough you can have a sunny table outside on a warm spring day :)

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

This place does not have many tables inside. Its more take away place in local area. Also I did pick up dinner during couple evenings when I was staying at Rue Liancourt. Super large boxes full of delicious food and thank u for The great service since I did not speak France and u made me feel like home. Thank u.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

Ate here on our second night in Paris. It is a small family run restaurant and take away. Menu in French but waitress helped us and she prepared. Meal for us based on traditional food. Rice pasta parcels, samosa, prawns, beef salad and even bulls balls! All excellent. A lot of locals calling in for take away food so a good sign of quality. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Helen R
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

This little lunch counter is very busy at lunch so I would advise that you make reservations or...why not, order take out like many of the residents in the neighborhood. The takeout counter is full of wonderful choices.

Our meal began with steamed 4 DimSum that were good but not more. Following, we enjoyed Bo Bun and a Phô soup. Each were delicious, perhaps not the best in Paris but quite tasty. Certainly worth a return visit. Frosty Saigon beers topped off the meal.

Advice: call ahead and reserve early, perhaps 12noon. If you are two, ask for the small table by the window. DimSum, Bo Bun, Phô and 3 beers, 36.60€

2  Thank ParisYank
Reviewed 20 November 2015

I was so happy to find food this delicious at this price in the neighborhood. I can never finish a bowl of the pho as its so big and filling. The staff is what sets it apart from other similar restaurants in the area. I've become a regular customer, but only because I felt welcome and part of the neighborhood even from the first time I ate there.

1  Thank Seth F