“Had a fabulous meal!”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I was just disappointed that I didn't have time to go back a second time. The waiters are super-professional with a good sense of humor, and the menu is not too extensive. But my two-fish dinner was fabulous, as was the gazpacho and dessert. It's a high-quality dining experience, but without the stuffiness you find at some upper-end restaurants. I definitely recommend it; next time I will get the filet with wine sauce, which looked fabulous!

There are newer reviews for La Petite Chaise

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

This was one of the most disappointing meals we've had in our two weeks in France. My duck was chewy, and my wife and daughters all had the sea bream but said their tongues felt odd. Overall it was just a blase experience. The service was good and the waiters were very nice.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We dined here our last night in Paris. If we had dined there our first night, I'm afraid we would have returned every night. The service was excellent and the food was exceptional. This is a lovely little restaurant with a superb menu and staff and we highly recommend it.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

It was recommended by a friend who goes to Paris frequently and we are glad we didn't miss it because in addition to wonderful food the proprietor got us a taxi

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Pick any other corner café and you would be better off! Quite the disappointment and considering the cost - quite the shame. Service was slow and the only positive was the onion soup. Certainly not worth it.