“Great view”
Review of Chez Francis

Chez Francis
Reserve with
Chez Francis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11,632 of 17,885 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The view is beautiful and the staff was kind. We enjoyed two steak dishes that were very tasty. Pricing was reasonable and did I mention the view? It's worth mentioning twice because it was beautiful.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,247)

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We visited for the second time this year for lunch.Food was great but the staff were rude and at best inattentive. We would have liked to order more drinks and dessert but we were left waiting a very long time and so gave up and left. We also felt pressure to tip (although we wouldn't usually for bad service and attitude) and had to wait some time for our change.

1  Thank Rowan C
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We came to Chez Francis before catching the 8:15 show at Crazy Horse. We did not have reservations but were able to be seated right away outside with a view of the Eiffel Tower. Our meal was simple but quite good and service was great.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

This is a touristy spot with a great view of the Eiffel Tower. There is significant outdoor seating with warming lights when needed. We were there in September and we were able to sit outside to enjoy the view even on a cool evening. The food is inconsistent. I loved the duck, but my hubby's steak was bad. Staff was Ok, but not engaged.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I went here with the idea of getting an outdoor table with a view of the Eiffel Tower at sunset. I got exactly what I wanted and, as result, had a very nice dinner. Had I gone here for a gourmet meal or found myself sitting inside, I would have been unhappy. The view from my outdoor table couldn't be beat. The food could easily have been bested by any number of restaurants but was fine. I had the tomato and burrata salad which was nicely peppered and maybe a little over salted. The salmon and a side of green beans were simple dishes that were simply prepared. The bread was fresh and the service was fine. They even got me a plate of berries and whipped cream for dessert which was not on the menu. The price with a couple glasses of wine came to over $100 which was a bit much for the quality of the food but was there for the views more than the food so I didn't object. Set your expectations accordingly and enjoy Chez Francis for what it is.