“Burger & beers”

Price range: US$14 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pub, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Le Marais
Description: FROG REVOLUTION is situated on the historic site of the place de la Bastille, in the heart of a neighborhood now as well known for its vibrant nightlife as its revolutionary past. Part pub, part lounge, Frog Revolution serves home brewed craft beer on 24 taps, as well as a finger lickin' American BBQ & Soul Food menu and Genuinely Good Burgers till late seven nights a week.
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

The frog revolution is a small restaurant in Paris that offers excellent hamburgers and home made beers, the frog revolution has a good ambiance and the price is good for the quality of food you will get. All the waiters speak english perfectly so you will get your hamburger as you wish. If you are around bastille this is a perfect option, the place is a little bit hidden so you can look first for the hippopotamus and the. Next to it in the left ypu will find it. Revolution burger is the best. Also you can get sweet potatos.

FrogPubs, Gérant at The Frog Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Hi Mauricio

Great review! Thank you very much for finding some time to share your thoughts about us. Thanks also for the extra help with directions, we ARE a little bit hard to find – I hope your review helps some future fans to find us and our Revolution Burger. I’m very pleased you had a nice time, I hope we see you again soon.

Kush & the Frog Revolution Team.

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

We went looking for an American dish, I can say it is well prepared but fatty, the service was good and they have good home made beers, it is in price for Paris, around 70 euros for a couple including nachos, main curse and a couple of beers and cocktails...

Hello Joan,
Thank you very much for stopping by and taking the time to leave a review. It’s a pleasure to read your comments on our beers, food and service.
Unfortunately American BBQ can veer a little on the fatty side, we try to combat this by ensuring we have sourced the best possible meat and done our best in turning it into a delicious meal, so if it feels a bit naughty, at least it’s worth it!
Positive reviews like yours are a huge motivation for myself and the team. Thank you very much, and we hope to see you soon.
Kush and Frog Revolution team.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

I went there for the birthday of a friend of mine. We booked a table in advance and we got a space right in front of the toilets...
Service was good, waitresses were very sweet and careful.
I got the ginger beer which I liked a lot.
However, the food was terrible... I got the chicken burger with fries. It came tepid and I ended up eating it cold... Also, there was pretty much nothing in that burger except that piece of fried chicken in between some low cost bread slices. For 15,50€ I was expecting the kind of burger I would really be happy to pay this price for! But no, I felt so disappointed! The fries were tepid too and were not of a good quality.
So, the place is fine for some beers but I was really disappointed by the food and I will not go back to this place where prices don't meet the quality.

FrogPubs, Gérant at The Frog Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2015

Hi,

First of all thank you very much for your review , we love reading the reviews that our clients send it to us as we always try to improve and satisfy our clients.
I would like to thank you for great comments that you wrote for our staff, and we are happy that our staff did everything to satisfy you.
Regarding your booking, im really sorry that you did not like it but we did our best to full fill your request as you asked not be in front of TV, and considering that , exactly on that day it was world rugby cup final we thought of giving you that part as it was more private and you would like it, and it was next to toilet .Once the game finished you were replaced to a better place..wich i hope you liked it better..
I am sorry to hear that you did not like our burger and buns, i would like to inform you that our meat comes from one of the best butcher in France , OLIVER Metzger.. and our buns come from UK from one of the best bakers, Marcus Miller,and our fries come fresh from Belgium.
I'm also really sorry to hear that you though that our prices did not meet the quality, but considering the quality of our ingredients we think they are quite reasonable for the quantity and quality of our dishes.

We are very happy to hear that you really liked our beers.. especially Ginger..if you come next time maby you can try the other beers. Some of them recently got great awards in France and around the World, especially the Thawack which was awarded Wolrd's Best Black IPA

Again i would really like to see you again in our pub,

Thank you very much.

Kush and Frog Revo team

Reviewed 29 October 2015

We have been going to Paris for 30 year's and have seen it's pub's and bar's go from having a handful of the same beer's on offer in all their establishment's ,mostly 1664,Pelforth and Kronenbourg to now having great craft beer bars and brewpub's dispensing some of the best and innovative beer's in the world.
The Frog chain of Brewpub's/ restaurant's are dotted all over paris and their beer range is just amazing and ever changing.
On our latest visit to THE FROG REVOLUTION ,we only went for beer's,they have a great meal menu also,their burger's are particularly good, and what a great choice of beer's we had in
here.
We started off with the alway's very tasty DARK DE TRIOMPHE, this was just a wonderful tasting complex beer that we just chilled out with and took in this superb brewpub.
The decor in here is like all the other Frog Brewpub's, tastefully decorated throughout, nice furnishing's, spotlessly clean and blessed with vety nice,knowledgeable staff.
After our delicious first beer we opted for a beer we had tried in THE FROG AND PRINCESS in the SAINT GERMAIN DES PRES neighbourhood ,namely GINGER TWIST, this is a lovely refreshing beer and just a superb supping beer.
This is why i love going to these brewpub's, the variety of different beer's means you have a wide choice on offer and unlike so many other craft beer bar's in Paris the Frog Brewpub's allow you a free sample beer so you can pre taste the beer you are about to purchase.
Before we moved on we had our last beer here and tried a bew Frog beer style for us and tried the MAISON BLANCHE, this was just one fantastic beer,a really refreshing hoppy beer that was really delicious and a beer I will look out for on future visits to The Frog Brewpub's.
Frog Revolution is very easy to locate, jump the metro down to BASTILLE walk down BOULEVARD BEAUMARCHAIS and cut onto RUE DE LA BASTILLE were you will find this great brewpub housed in a very eyecatching building.
Opening hour's are;
Monday to Sunday, midday till 2am.
Great brewpub in a very historic area of Paris in an area packed with bar's, pub's and restaurant's and well worth checking out.

FrogPubs, Gérant at The Frog Revolution, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Hi ,

Woow its great pleasure to read such a great Review.We are very happy and we really appreciate for the time that you took to write this detailed review. There is not a lot to say from our part, except thanking you for being our client... Our aim was always to do great things to be memorable for our clients so when reading your review we are all happy to see that we are achieving that .
We would like to inform nowdays its even easier to be find our beers, as Monoprix is selling our beers in bottles.. and this is a great news for beers fans...

Again thank you very much, and you are allways welcome at our place... See you soon

Kush and Frog Revolution Team

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Being a lover of craft beer I was excited to visit Frog. I wasn't disappointed.

I ordered a tasting flight, and relieved all 8 beers they had on tap FREE! The samples were small but I liked the ability to sample all the bees before deciding on one. I ordered the ThaWack, a Black IPA, and was delighted. Good to see the country of a great wine also has some great craft beer

Hi..

Thank you very much for your great review... We are all happy that you had a great time in our pub, and we are even more happy that you liked our beers.Its good to see that you tried all our beers.. and your final one was Thawack.. no wonder you were delighted as you had the World's Best Black IPA according to the last World BEer Awards !

Reading reviews like yours gives great motivation to our hard working brewers ..

Thank you very much, and we hope that we will have you soon in our place..

Kush and Frog Revolution team.