“Average”

Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Average, the staff are very friendly. We liked the atmosphere of the restaurant, the food is very good and very near to the Eiffel Tower. Paris is a very expensive city and the restaurant but for our surprise the restaurant has good prices for its location. We would go back for sure....

Write a ReviewReviews (1,181)

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Typically I stay at hotels near the Eiffel Tower due to where I have meetings. I don't do tourist places very well, or indeed anywhere that doesn't have much feel to the place.

So I ventured around the area and stumbled on this absolute gem. The waiters are brilliant, food is great, the perfect Paris brasserie feel.

Food can arrive quicker than you may expect. But don't rush things. Kick back with another glass of wine and take in the buzz on the great local find you are now part of!

Oh...I had the lamb this time, which was great. I had the sole last time which was amazing.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Finding this place was a stroke of pure luck.

Was in Paris for work and after a long day of meetings myself and a colleague decided we needed to stretch our legs and get some air. No fixed plan, we took in some sights and decided we would stop whenever we got tired, and it happened to be here.

Had some amazing oysters followed by lemon sole, truely delcious, friendly service and good prices.

The table next to us had a seafood platter, looked amazing.

Will definitely be returning next visit.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Went with two good friends who live round the corner. Balmy night with good food, perfectly OK service, good value - it was a lot of fun and I'd go back no problem.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on Sunday evening and enjoyed every moment .

Very friendly yet professional staff, the food was excellent quality. We had oysters, red mullet and steak followed by profiteroles and caramelised apple cake and some red wine . Everything was delicious and considering in Paris we felt quite reasonably priced for the quality.

This is a busy restaurant and you can see why ! Would definitely recommend.

P.s the bathrooms were very clean too !