“My go to place”
Review of Savannah Cafe

Savannah Cafe
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Savannah Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #145 of 18,737 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$16 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I'm a jazz singer and whenever I have a concert in Paris I go to Savannah...I've been eating there for years and when I can't go I send friends. Savannah feels like home. The staff and the owner are lovely and always make you feel comfortable. The food is fantastic...my fave is the smoked eggplant baba ganoush!!!! The music is great the drinks are right and is the area sweet. I highly recommend the experience.

Richard S, Propriétaire at Savannah Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Savannah Cafe would like to thank you for your warm commentaries and hopes to see you soon

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I have been to Savannah Cafe at the recommendation of a friend who travels for a living and goes there every time in Paris. With a recommendation like that I had to try. We found it on the map when visiting Notre Dame. It was in walking distance from ND and Ina really beautiful and old part of the city. The cafe is small in size (maybe 8 tables). The owner, Richard, is quite the host and made us feel most important. The food was excellent. The three of us ordered different meals so we could sample. The chicken livers and the lamb were possibly the meals we could have ever had.

I will definitely be returning and I have passed on this recommendation to many friends who have gone and have agreed!

Savannah Cafe would like to thank you for your warm commentaries and hopes to see you again soon

Reviewed 2 July 2016

If you're in this area you will have so many choices of restaurants so it can be hard to make up,your mind, you won't go wrong with Savannah cafe. The food is delicious and exceeded my very high expectations.,I'm Lebanese so I'm familiar with this cuisine, this food is very authentic. I highly recommend ordering the starters either as appetizer to,share with friends or as a meal if you want a variety of favors. The kibbeh is amazing, my favorite, my teenagers raved about the fetayyir, a delicate dough stuffed with a delightful spinach stuffing. The hummus and baba
ghanoush were just the right balance of tahini and garlic. The Lebanese beer compliments all the dishes with its light and crisp flavor. If you're lucky enough to chat with the owner Richard you will enjoy his company and interesting conversation. Definitely a memorable evening at this lovely venue, I highly recommend it.

Richard S, Propriétaire at Savannah Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

SAVANNAH CAFE and its staff wish tio thank you for your warm commentary and hope to see you again very soon

Reviewed 5 June 2016

This is a great restaurant that you must visit if you like lebanese food or if you want to taste something different from French food.
We are a young couple (around 30y.o.) and chose this place by intuition! We weren't wrong! By the moment we entered we felt a cozy environment, the owner seems to be loving the place and he is quite friendly, the service as well.
We shared the sampler plate apetizer, which is great for 2, we also had the kefta and ravioli. They bring you enough pitas as well. We left nothing on our plates, everything was delicious. For wine, we got half bottle of the Lebanese and we enjoyed it. For the end, a cocktail plus baklava.
We will visit again and we will bring our friends too. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Richard S, Propriétaire at Savannah Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2016

SAVANNAH CAFE and its staff wish to thank you for your lovely comments and hope to seeyou very soon

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

I simply love this place. The food was so tasty and so was the white Wine. It is a cosy little place with big personality. The owner make you feel at home and for us, it was like we have known him for ever. Thank you Richard for the god stories and talks, and for making our first Night in Paris memorable.

SAVANNAH CAFE and its staff thank you for your warm comment and hope to see you again very soon