“pricey”

Ranked #12,594 of 20,174 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Front de Seine
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Looked like a cute place for a burger as we did some shopping in the mall. Ambience is nice inside. Food was only ok. Burgers were around 15 Euros and not worth it.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 22 July 2017

It's not too bad but I've certainly had better burgers and fries at other joints.
Pretty expensive too. Would probably use McD's as an alternative next time!

Date of visit: July 2017
Bmeiffret, Responsable relations clients at MyPop Cie Burgers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

There are some concepts that you can't really compare.
Mcd's = no service, no fresh food, no view
sometimes for a few more euros you do spend a better moment.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

I usually get burger for take out from this place and their food is decent. However, this past Sunday I decided to go have a burger at their restaurant section with my family. There were barely two tables full at the restaurant and we asked if we could sit by the window as there were tables available. The server said no, because she was by herself on the floor and could not join the two tables which were 5 centimetres apart! I suggested that I could help and did it myself, as we were siting down I saw her go to a colleague of hers who was eating her dinner infront of every one at the counter and started bad mouthing us. I went to the colleague to explain that she wasn't treating us nicely and as clients we were offended and asked to see the manager. At this point she started to tell me this is a private place and not a public park, that I can't talk to the manager because she was busy and that I can go some where else!!!! The manager eventually came and took their side. I took my business elsewhere, where it was welcomed. Will stay away from this place for good.

Date of visit: July 2017
bmeiffret, Responsable relations clients at MyPop Cie Burgers, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Sara F,

We are sorry to read your comment.
Usually, we have no negative feedback on our service.
We hope you will have the opportunity to come back and hope you will not be disappointed.

MyPop

Reviewed 7 May 2017

I visited this restaurant on Friday for my brother's birthday. We had a booked a table of four.
I don't normally advise this too much but my brother is autistic and does not socialise much due to his condition.
Anyway, the staff were amazing and we had a great evening in that restaurant. They are some nice tables at the back with a great view on the Seine.
The cheeseburger was excellent and the detox drink was top notch. I highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2017
bmeiffret, Responsable relations clients at MyPop Cie Burgers, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Hello !

We're glad you had a great time !!
We'll be happy to see you and your brother again !

See you soon !

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I Had a takeaway hamburger. I ordered the My Pop Express and a drink.
I enjoyed it and will come back for a diner with friends.
There is a discounted price if you go to the cinema on your bill. If you are in Beaugrenelle; and want to go to the cinema; enjoy the discounted price with your movie tickets.

Date of visit: February 2017
bmeiffret, Responsable relations clients at MyPop Cie Burgers, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Hello,

We'll be happy to see you again !
Maybe after a movie ? ;)