“Great place for lunch even with kids”

Le Bistrot d'Eustache
Ranked #4,737 of 18,482 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$0 - US$39
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Les Halles
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We came across this place by accident and had lunch there. It was great. One man running the whole establishment, service was brilliant and the food was excellent. Even my two girl - 5 and 11 felt welcome and they loved the food. I will go back when in Paris again.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We were only staying around the corner and with the wealth of choices for dining in the area we chose this restaurant - particularly as it had dishes that we knew the children would enjoy.
We booked a table and arrived at 7pm. It is autumn here and not particularly frantic, which is something we are loving. The kids enjoyed their meals immensley, particularly daughter who had pork ribs in honey sauce. I had the beef steak escaplope which was cooked perfectly, and hubby had the pork fillet mignon - big thumbs up from the birthday boy!
Service was delightful and very attentive, but I find our 10 year old does seem to wield his charm wherever we go.
I would recommend it as a nice spot to have a comfortable, enjoyable and well delivered meal.

2  Thank Carolyn D
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We ate here after hours of walking and touring, had a great meal, I had the market fish-excellent, My Gluten-free 11yr old had the snails and the filling of the house quiche along with the mousse au chocolat. My husband managed to plan our next stops using the wifi with his tablet.

1  Thank Sarah D
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We were very early diners on a Friday evening here -- so early, in fact, that they were busy working on the counter with power tools, making for a noisy start to the evening.

We ordered the formula -- steak poviore, gratineed scalloped potatoes, and wine; the wine was the best part of the meal, but the rest wasn't bad. And the price was reasonable by Paris standards. Wifi was a nice, if non-romantic, touch.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Rita greeted us and made sure we had a great time. Good food with a very good Pouilly-Pume. This restaurant made up for the bad experience we had at another restaurant around the corner

2  Thank mreichr