Best Western Premier Faubourg 88(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$253
  • Fitness centre
US$207
US$170
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$141
US$116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$229
  • Fitness centre
US$175
US$144
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Hotel Acadia - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$155
US$146
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$140
US$127
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$447
US$295
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsiris roomsacre coeuraround the cornerkind hospitalityour home away from homeevery morningcroissantsstayed nightssmall roomeiffel towerloftapartmentsupermarketmetrokitchenette
Reviewed 14 January 2016 via mobile

This place is such a find. Beautifully warm and caring hosts in a great location for Sacré Cœur and interesting places in Montmartre. We really enjoyed the stay. Everything you could need in the apartments and helpful suggestions from Hélène and Jean-Louis.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

At the Paris Oasis you feel like you have come home to see your Mom. Helene and John take amazing care of you. The room had cold drinks, gratis and on arrival they give you a welcome bottle of wine. They help in everyway with directions and suggestions. We were there over Christmas, when we got back to our room on Christmas Eve, there was a box of chocolates and a split of champagne. This must be the nicest hotel in Paris. Only give rooms, we stayed in the iris room, you have a beautiful little garden outside the room. There is a small heated swimming pool. You truly feel like your are home. Correct that, Helene even did our laundry, my Mom stopped doing my laundry a long time ago. This is better than home! Just look at the other reviews, nobody gets almost perfect score other than the Paris Oasis.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

This place is truly a little oasis in the midst of Paris. The owners are lovely and gracious people and very willing to help with anything one would need. Our room "Iris" had pretty much everything we needed. Spotlessly clean and comfortable. A bit on the small side, but the bathroom is a decent size. The neighborhood felt a tiny bit sketchy, but we never felt unsafe. There is a grocery store very close, the underground as well. It is a bit removed from some of the tourist sites, but it is extremely easy to get to the metro (5 minute walk). All in all a very good choice for us.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2015

In October, I stayed here when I arrived in Paris then before I left Paris(my 3rd and 4th stay). I traveled other parts of France for 2 weeks and I could leave my big suit case with them.

Welcome drinks are in the refrigerator so you don't need to buy anything right away especially after long flight or long train ride. Helene always asks me if anything I need. It is really nice to hear that they truly want to help you. People in this business are mostly nice(sometime not) but Helene and Jean-Louis are really kind people.

In the bath room they provide most necessary items for travelers.

As other travelers mentioned, it is very quiet and clean and I love to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

This was a great find. On an unassuming street at the foot of the Sacre Coeur. No indication from the street that this gem is even there. Helene and her husband could not have been more helpful or kind - Helene welcomed me warmly into her home and acts as a concierge for all your needs. The Iris room was small (as advertised and like they all are in Paris), but had absolutely everything I could want or need, in addition to a little private garden. Close to the Metro, don't miss the village of Montmarte above the Sacre Coeur. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo