“Loved it!”

Ranked #1,943 of 18,856 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We just happened upon this restaurant while walking around the back streets of Paris looking for a bite to eat. Took a look at the menu and thought it would do.

The lovely waitress found a table for us and we had an amazing meal. My husband and the cheeseburger and thought it was wonderful. I had mushroom risotto and it was delicious. All washed down with a lovely red wine. Must say the cocktail menu looked inviting too!

Decor is really cool. Sort of reminiscent of the Butterfly Club in South Melbourne.

I’ll be back for certain. I’d recommend making a booking. We were incredibly lucky to get a table walking past.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

The food was amazing, I would recommend the cheese burger! The staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice atmosphere and interesting decor. I will definitely return on my next trip to Paris and will also now visit the London one!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

The burger is a must , the macaroni and cheese as well .
Cool place but squeezed tables , and should book in advance almost full every night

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Great place, BUT you don't choose the restaurant, they choose you. Impossible to get a reservation. You send them a text and you wait...
Sometimes no answer, so you try next week. The place is small but food is great, simple but great. Good ambiance.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

When we arrived they make us wait for 25 minutes in the cold outside because they didn’t have space inside to wait. They didn’t tell us we will be 25 mins waiting. They said it was going to be just 5 mins. Then they will coming out again and said just 2 mins and like that several times.
We saw that 3 people (who they knew) arriving at least 10 mins after us and they sit then before us when they had no reservation.
Finally we have a table and then they said to us they didn’t have any burgers left. We saw that other people (that they knew and who were sit 10-15 mins after us) got burgers.
Then we order a risotto and Spanish tortilla, and everything seemed okay, except for the fact that the portions were so tiny for the money they cost. When you order the Spanish Omelette is about the size of 3 of my fingers. The taste of the omelette it was dry and cold, I am Spanish, so I know how that fish is suppose to taste... the risotto was good.
Quality vs price is a joke!
The waiters were all the time joking around with people they knew and they weren’t taking care of the rest of the customers.

Summarising: horrible experience, rude staff that doesn’t take care of the customers, very high prices, quality vs price very bad. My suggestion: don’t go!