“Wonderful tapas, lovely atmosphere, friendly staff, but book for a Saturday!”

Sourire Tapas Francaises
Reserve with
Sourire Tapas Francaises is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #177 of 17,739 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$29 - US$47
Neighbourhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Description: The restaurant's atmosphere is like its name: Sourire! Creative and fine cuisine, high quality products and cozy atmosphere: this is our recipe to make you smile :).
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

We visited the restaurant last Saturday, we arrived early so we were lucky to get a table and by 8pm the place was full. So I think booking is a good idea, they turned plenty of people away.
Lovely cosy atmosphere, high tables with stools and normal tables.
Great wine list and cocktail menu.
The food..........fabulous. Tapas is the aim of the game, French tapas. We had a great range of flavours. Tuna and sesame, chorizo and anchovies Bellinis were good. The home made fries were awsome...we had two portions.
We had cheese, meats, fish, veggies, the flavour combinations were well matched.
We would definitely visit again, if we could have we would have gone back the next evening.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

As a tourist, give this a miss. As a local, I might come back to hang out with friends for nibbles and wine.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

What a gem! This is a wonderful restaurant where it is clear the chefs take pride in their dishes. Everything I had was delightful, from the shredded beef with hazelnuts, to the pistachio risotto, and the pesto gnocchi. I initially desired to visit on the first night of my stay but plans changed. I am so glad I had the opportunity before the end of my trip. Every dish I saw leave the kitchen to other patrons looked so delicious. This is a great find in the area very very near to Notre Dame. They have great outdoor seating but you aren't hanging off the curb right onto a busy street or sidewalk like on the Quai de Montebello. I don't believe traffic is permitted on the street in front of this establishment actually, and if it is this certainly isn't a thoroughfare which makes for a more enjoyable relaxing dining experience with a pretty view. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We had our best meal in Paris at this restaurant. Croquettes, Risotto and scallops all delicious and I'm still dreaming about the berry cheesecake desert! Its a buzzy unpretentious style restaurant but I can definitely see why its ranked so highly on TA and so popular. It would pay to book in the high season!!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We did not plan on going in here but could not resist walking in after feeling the street vibe. We took our three children 8/11/13 in for 8pm tapas on a hot Friday summers night. We tried several dishes. The risotto, steak, hamburger were top notch. This would be a great spot to try for as little as an hour or longer. Families, couples, whatever? Good quality and value. Does not come off as a tourist place yet definitely in a tourist location. Within 5 minute walk to the Notre Dame.

1  Thank Seaton1975