“Good but could be better. ”

Le Grenier de Notre Dame
Reserve with
Le Grenier de Notre Dame is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,187 of 17,892 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: US$8 - US$47
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We got across this small vegan/vegetarian by luck, as we took a short cut to see Notre Dame.
As a vegan, I was having some trouble to find a vegan place to eat, so I was happy when I found this.
The location is nice in a quiet street and so was the service.
We have some organic lemonade and cola that taste nice.
The main course were colourful, healthy and nutritionals but a bit salty for my liking as I try to avoid salt as much as possible.
My favourite was the chocolate and beetroot cake that was vegan.
Would I go back probably but I miss the wow factor that some dishes can give you the wow. A bit pricey but is Paris, right?

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Every time I got to Paris I stop at Grenier de Notre Dame to eat. It’s good to have something healthy and fresh made after days travelling and eating no metter what... food is home made and tasteful with quality ingredients. Definetely a good place to go 500 m (3 min walking) from Notte Dame.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

There is not a lot of choice but whatever is there is good. To that add friendly service and an excellent location. Of late meat loving Paris has been adding more and more vegetarian options but this is pre the fad . The atmosphere is agreeable and the wines good

Reviewed 24 September 2017

Smaller intimate, nicely decorated place, we sat upstairs. Very delicious vegan and vegetarian choices. Close to Notre Dame but easy to miss if you don't know where to look for it. I recommend Le Cassoulet Vegetarien, would have gone back if we were there longer. Must go if you are vegan / vegetarian.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Near Notre Dame, in a quiet street, good food and friendly service, some vegan plates, too much cheese in vegetarian plates.
Good but not excellent.