“Fabriquende Bouchons Paris”

Fabrique de Bouchons
Ranked #2,673 of 18,841 Restaurants in Paris
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I visited this beautiful little restaurant for my first night in Paris with my wife and daughter. We selected this restaurant because it was inviting to start with and had a simple but very nice looking menu. The waiter was very helpful in interpreting the menu into English. We enjoyed a very delicious meal and very nice wine in a wonderful atmosphere. I would recommend a visit to this beautiful little restaurant if you are In this area of Paris.

Fabriquedebouchons, Propriétaire at Fabrique de Bouchons, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The first time I came here, maybe a year ago, I can't remember what I ate. Perhaps it was the dazzling lady who was not my wife whom I took to lunch, but the food was not, I think, memorable. We'd gone there because I knew Sergio Diaz-Lino, who runs the marvelous L'Envie du Jour round the corner, suggested to customers whom he could not accommodate that they give it a try. So I did.

The second time L'Envie was taken over by a private party so I took an even more dazzling lady, who is my wife, round the corner. And we were not disappointed. She began with a ceviche of smoky fish and beetroot and I with a sort of warm foam of winter squash, with smoked lardons dotted through it. Both brought smiles, her's dazzling. We followed with a classic sautéed and sateed whole chicken breast, with Asian style veggies, and a a perfectly moist filet of bar ( sea perch), skin on, served over a bed of ginger-infused sweet potato mash. Both were exceptional. We washed it down with a white Beaujolais, asking for the ficelle, given the bottle, which we drank, and charged for just two glasses. Stuffed, we did not try the dessert but tables next to us were knocking off a banana dish with serious enthusiasm. The experience, excellent as it was, cost not much north of 50 Euros.

It's a tiny place, seating les than thirty, so I'd assume reservations necessary, except maybe at lunchtime. But chalk up another good eating establishment in the Batignolles , especially if needing to impress dazzling ladies.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

A lovely and cosy restaurant in Paris. The atmosphere is both calm and charming, the menu has only few options and it changes every day, that's a good way to know that everything you'll eat will be fresh.
Great Foie Gras, a must to have there.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

A small restaurant, where I felt comfortable and the food had soul...
I have enjoyed the service and the sympathy and without any doubt I would repeat.
It is the kind of place where you will always find a smile and a suggestion.
It was a good experience.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

This is a small place in the Batignolles neighborhood of the 17th. Not a touristy area so it is where the locals hang out (my friend lives close by). Tasty food--mostly French with a slight Asian twist. The flavors work well. I had a beef tataki to start and Iberian pig tenderloin sautéed with small potatoes and peppers. All quite tasty. Wine bottles reasonably priced for Paris. Overall, good experience, with good food, at a good price.

1  Thank PatrizioDC