“Great burgers”

Ranked #46 of 17,892 Restaurants in Paris
Neighbourhood: Quartier Latin
Neighbourhood: Quartier Latin
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Nice place to have a good burger with a nice price. The waiter speaks good English, so it's easy to order.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We go there just before 12pm on a Saturday and managed to get a table outside. It got very busy very quickly after that with lots of people queuing. The burgers and the chips were served on slates or wooden slats and were excellent. Good value for money too. We went out of our way to visit here after reading reviews on TA and it was well worth the diversion. Recommended.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I had the Scary Burger (this month's special), Mrs. had the ?Monteganard. Scrumptious. Nice lads running it. Get in early on a Thursday as its a big favourite with the local students.

1  Thank Paudge G
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I went there for lunch. I tried the burger which was very tasty and the staff are also very friendly. Price was not that much expensive compare to other resturant in Paris .
Highly recommended. I will be back again

1  Thank Adrienbesson
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I don't know if the beautiful weather outside or picking just the right time of day had to do with it but my visit to Joe Burger was perfect. The burger was great, not a real greasy patty, which I like. It was prepared relatively quickly and the friendly atmosphere made me put aside my initial fears that I was walking into an over-crowded, hotspot in which I'd be waiting for days to be served. Really pleasant experience!

1  Thank Emily H