All reviews no lift lovely hotel breakfast was excellent rooftop pool town centre hotel is situated top floor mini bar five minute walk large terrace cold meats beautiful town enjoyed our stay lovely room stayed for nights quiet location south of france
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I liked my two-night stay at the Madeloc. My room was clean and quiet and had a nice view (although not as great as I expected. None of their rooms face the sea.) I didn't mind the three flights of stairs. I timed the walk to town: 8 minutes to the harbor cafes. Jerome, the daytime front desk clerk, was very pleasant and helpful. My only complaint is the weak wi-fi in the rooms - and even in the lobby.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2017

We had a one night stay. The room was lovely; it had a balcony; bed was very comfortable; staff very friendly and helpful. we also arranged for parking which worked very well. Great place - would certainly return.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TimB4218
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure why Hotel Madeloc is the #1 TripAdvisor hotel in Collioure? Poor location up long uphill residential streets from Collioure center and Chateaux/castle, no lift/elevator, and average size room! Nice balcony, swimming pool and jacuzzi. I recommend one of the hotels overlooking the Chateaux/castle with quick bay walk to village center.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank krempert
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Located within an easy walking distance to the village and sea, this hotel has a wonderful pool area as well as a patio off the main floor. The only reason not to give this beautiful hotel a 5 star rating is the VERY slow internet. We could we only obtain our emails and not get access to the internet that was fast enough to use.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 February 2017

A lovely hotel very good staff who make you more than welcome and situated just a few minutes from the main square.

Well worth using if you wish to find a base near to Perpignan only a short.drive onto the main motorways.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business