Kyriad Metz Centre(Metz)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$86
US$82
US$82
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Hotel Cecil Metz Gare(Metz)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$99
US$68
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$132
US$73
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Hotel Le Mondon(Metz)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Campanile Metz Centre Gare(Metz)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$51
Priceline
US$127
US$159
1,017 results
All reviewsshopping mallcar parkone nightdirect accessconvenient parkinghotel is modernpaper cupsseparate toiletold citycentral locationbreakfast buffetthe air conditioningper dayen routecomfortable bedsbars and restaurantsan overnight stay
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Elevators from street level and parking are horrible, tiny and it took 45 minutes to get to lobby to check it. Then you change elevators to room. Bad enough for check in. But we went to dinner, upon return no elevators to lobby worked. Also the night bell didn’t work. Staff should have been posted to assist. My handicapped sister and rest of party with 3 rooms had to walk several blocks around the hotel and up many sets of stairs. Handicap people stay away from this hotel! One so called executive room had dirty carpet including cigarette burn holes in carpet. Other executive room was fine except hose was not connected to the vaunted Novotel rain shower. Breakfast was lovely except I dined early and found sliced bread frozen. Later all bread was fresh and lovely. Don’t go to breakfast at 0630 opening. The manager Pascal Chauveau listed patiently to my ferociously complaint on non working elevators and made an adjustment. This Novotel must ne Otis Elevator’s best customer and Otis is screwing this Novotel and every xpcustomer. However nothing can compensating for the pain and suffering of my handicap sister and the ruining Metz visit which was a tribute to my diseased father who helped liberate Metz in WWII. I chose Novotel because of good experiences in Asia and Australia. Metz Novotel was an aberration.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Roaring teenager pool party until the early morning hours. Fire alarm in the hallway was on for an hour in the middle of the night for no reason. Complaint not possible because the receptionist did not answer the phone. Never Shaun!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
NOVMETZ, Directeur général at Novotel Metz Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Customer,

I appreciate the time you took to share the problems you encountered during your stay.

Firstly, please allow me to say how sorry I am that these issues affected your satisfaction during your stay in my hotel.
Please be assured, that I will do my utmost to provide an appropriate follow up to your comments.

I do hope that, despite these issues, we will be able to welcome you again as a client of Novotel Metz Centre.

General manager

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Poor WiFi - no internet connection possible.

Poor air conditioning - way to warm in the room

Dodgy people hanging around in the court of the shopping center which looks dodgy itself

Very noisy since construction work at 9 p.m. not yet finished

Room is still okay (okay, not good!) but not 4 starts and not worth nearly 150 € per night

Basic interior and somehow clean, but I do not look into corners

Staff at the desk was not friendly and not unfriendly but something undefined in between (uninterested?)

It is difficult to find something better in this area but this is not a recommendation

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write on Tripadvisor.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel Metz Centre.

Sincerely

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Good location, clean rooms, handy parking. Breakfast was good, but a little unorganized so try to avoid busy times, staff pleasant throughout. Child & family friendly. Nice view of cathedral from our room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
NOVMETZ, Directeur général at Novotel Metz Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Metz Centre.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with a coach party for a night on our way back from Italy. The hotel is modern and clean. The corridors are drab but our room was a good size and well equipped. There was a kettle provided to make hot drinks. Food in the restaurant was good and the buffet breakfast selection was ample.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to write on Tripadvisor.

We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Metz centre.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel Metz Centre.

Sincerely