“The bestest of the best, even though I didn't stay!”

Pullman Toulouse Center
Ranked #2 of 130 Hotels in Toulouse
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I planned my trip in advance using my Accor Platinum status but had to cancel my flight and stay nearly at the last minute because of my father's health issues.

But two weeks prior to my stay, I got an email from The Pullman Toulouse Centre asking for requests, special items etc. Since I wanted to visit historical sites, I sent all of them. I got the response that I would be received with joy at the hotel.

Almost simultaneously when I had to cancel, I received two emails from Estelle Diaz at the PTC, responding to my requests about Toulouse visits, Conques and Moissac travel arrangements etc. When I wrote back about the reason for my cancellation, Mme. Diaz wrote to me not only noting my cancellation but giving my best wishes for 'mon papa'.

I can think of nothing more wonderful than hotel service like this. While I cannot yet comment on the hotel itself, I am thinking of changing a planned hotel stay in Avignon/Marseille to Toulouse so that I can experience what I missed, and most especially the wonderful people who operate this hotel. I care about a quality experience when I travel and even though in this case it was cancelled, I felt I received more than in some places in which I have actually stayed. That's saying a lot, and it is due to the amazing management.

A Mme. Diaz, je vous remercie beaucoup! A bientôt!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ProfT
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Dear Madam,
Thanks a lot for Estelle Diaz !
Waiting for the pleasure to welcome you soon.
Best Regards.

There are newer reviews for Pullman Toulouse Center

Reviewed 4 March 2012

A highly sophisticated environment where every detail has been thoughtfully considered. The designer has obviously had a wonderful time with the selection of chrome taps, handles and switches. The bed was exceptionally comfortable with an ultra soft mattress pad and a huge duvet, the room was spacious, quiet and calm. Our only problem was that we were so hot in the night! The room service breakfast was a delight. A great place for the business community at this location in the city.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank StellaWestLondon
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2012

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I would like to thank you for taking time to leave your impressions about your stay with us.
I am delighted to see that you appreciated our decoration as well as our facilities.
Your comments regarding the temperature in your room have been passed on to the housekeeping team.
Thanking you again and awaiting for the pleasure to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

The hotel is within walking distance of the train station, easily the best of the lot in this area. It is within easy reach (about 10 minute walk) from the main tourist section in the Capitole. The hotel is ultramodern, tastefully decorated. We stayed in a very spacious suite. The staff are helpful. It is pretty much a business traveller's hotel, with a slightly more sophisticated look. Location wise it is on a well lit, main avenue. I mention this because some of the reviews have complained about how dangerous this area of town is, etc. Complete nonsense. I won't claim that Toulouse is an attractive city ( it isn't), but the area around the hotel could only appear to be dangerous to someone who has sheltered from "people of other races". My only complaint? Well, you guessed it. The WiFi was free and it worked great for about an hour. Afterwards, good luck. I guess that this hotel is an homage to French high technology.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Lawrence23

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
Thank you for your comments following your stay in Toulouse.
I am sorry that your WiFi experience did not meet your expectations ; indeed, the day you came, we encountered some difficulties with our internet server.
I hope you will accept our apologies and we'll make sure to better serve us upon your next stay with us.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

We had a great stay at this hotel, extremely warm welcome and professional handling during check-in and check-out, perfectly equipped rooms, easy free internet access. Service in the bar a bit slow (no one there!) during drink in the evening and express brekafast (great breakfast, much to much!)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Till_Alex
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Toulouse Centre.
Your feedback is very important and allows us to improve our service.
Awaiting fot the pleasure to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

great location. outstanding service. the most comfortable bed & pillows we'd had since leaving home

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank nina m
EViciana, General Manager at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2012

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I have had great pleasure reading your comments following your stay with us.

I will be very happy to share your congratulations with the entire team.

Awaiting for the pleasure to have you with us very soon.