1,386 results
All reviews deluxe room modern hotel train station nespresso machine excellent hotel minute walk excellent stay road works reception staff jean jaures free wifi comfortable bed shower head mini bar business trip town centre the air conditioning
Reviewed 5 May 2016

Although this was a good quality hotel it was in a disappointing location. It was not very close to the centre, as described and the city views were of the building opposite. The aircon in the rooms wasn't working and there were no opening windows in our room. When I complained about the aircon not working, the reception staff told me that as it was in between seasons, the aircon is switched off. This is not as advertised! She did offer me a room with a window but as we were close to the road and railway, I didn't fancy that option either.

There was also a taxi and transportation strike and whilst I understand this is fairly normal, for me, it wasn't. I only found out that there was no way to get the airport easily because I was enquiring about booking a taxi to the airport for the following day. The staff seemed very unsure about what to advise as to how to get to the airport. I think a notice up in reception warning people of the strike would be useful especially as all the guests there, as far as I could tell, where from abroad.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Vincent G, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us.
I feel sorry to read that we did not succed in reaching your expectations and present you my sincere apologies.
At Pullman, we always strive to provide an excellent experience to all our guests and, please, be reassured that every point you mentioned has been shared with the entire team in order to improve our quality of service provided.
Hoping that you will give us the chance to succed next time and regain your confidence.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

The décor in the rooms is a little bland, but the service is very good. The beds are VERY comfortable and the wifi is excellent. Breakfast was good.
So would recommend esp if you are going to/from the station. It is a little bit of a walk to the main area of town, Place Capitole (10 mins)

Room Tip: Top floor with a view.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Vincent G, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

The entire team and I would like to thank you for feedback following your recent stay with us.
Delighted to read that you enjoyed the comfort of your room, specially your bed.
Hoping to welcome you again next time you come to Toulouse.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

The hotel is in a good position, 200 meters form Jean Jaure', also in front of the bus from the airport.
The room was large and clean, very pleasant. The second floor suffers from the presence of a "net" in front of it, so try to stay in upper levels.
Wifi included of good-enough quality.
Personnel very professional, especially the young Italian lady at the desk, effective with a smile.
Breakfast was very good.
Fitness room is ok too.

Room Tip: avoid 2nd fllor if possible
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I have been very happy to read your comments following your recent stay with us.
Delighted to see that you enjoyed our central location as well as the confort of your room.
I have been proud to share your feedback with the entire team and specially Alberta for her outstanding service and kindness.
Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you again next time you come to Toulouse.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Great location, nice spacious rooms, big bathrooms, very polite and attentive staff, 5 min from the train station and 5 min walking from the city center.Good insolation, you hear no noise whatsoever. Very competitive price as well.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank NewPlacesLover
Vincent G, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2016

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

The entire team and I would like to thank you for your recommendations.
We have been delighted to read that you enjoyed the confort of our hotel as well as it's convenient location.
All awaiting for the pleasure to welcome you again next time you return to Toulouse.

Reviewed 30 March 2016

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights in March 2016. The hotel lobby and room is very modern with beautiful artwork. The staff were fantastic, professional and helpful in giving directions and answering questions about the area. Francois was the most helpful, spoke English very well, and made us feel very welcome! Tewfik was helpful with directions and helping us with our luggage. An overall positive experience in Toulouse and especially at Pullman Toulouse Center. Great location! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank theeschmidt
Vincent G, Directeur général at Pullman Toulouse Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

The entire team and I would like to thank you for your recommendations and are delighted to read that your 3 nights stay with us reached your expectations.
I was pleased to personally congratulate François and Tewfik for their outstanding job and assistance.
Once again, thank you for your praise and hoping to see you again very soon.

Sincere regards