“Lovely crepes!”

Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Bayeux
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Popped in here for a quick lunch after a visit to the Bayeux tapestry - the crepes here are amazing. Quick service and reasonably good value, given its locations. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My wife and I had a marvellous visit to Bayeux and lunch in the town - a real find! It was in the centre, not expensive and delicious.

2  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Bustling little creperie but with excellent friendly service and the crepes were very tasty. Close to the cathedral so very convenient too.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

My wife and I don't speak French and weren't feeling super adventurous for our first lunch out in town. This place was perfect, with English subtitles on the menu! We liked it so much, the next day we managed to get all 13 of our group at different tables in the little restaurant. Loved the savory and sweet crepes and had hard cider to go with both.

1  Thank ckhunt
Reviewed 27 June 2017

I had a great lunch here one day, both savory and sweet crepes, as well as a cider. Well worth it. Great service as well.