“Delicious food, great service, affordable price”

Le Bistrot Saint Michel
Ranked #48 of 498 Restaurants in Caen
Price range: US$11 - US$32
Cuisines: French, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Our family had our best meal during this trip at Bistro Saint Michel. Food and wine were fabulous! Quiet restaurant with excellent service for keeping our drinks filled. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Food is good here, well cooked and fresh if not a bit bland (or delicate) depending on your taste. The leg of lamb was very tender and the tomato tarts with goat cheese quite good. My husbands steak was a little chewy but tasty.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We went here after checking trip advisor, and I can confirm all the positieve remarks, the restaurant offers a fixen but small menu, all that we ordered was excellent.

I had a three course and my wife a two course dinner, we also had 2 * 0,5 li wine, Total cost euro 80, in my opinion for this level of cuisine very Cheap.

We booked as it was Saturday evening and arrived at 20:00, the restaurant was almost empty when we arrived, but nu 20:30, almost full and at 21:00, all tablets were taken.

The service was good, and I would definately recommend this restaurant.

Thank G.F. H
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Very friendly, welcoming to tourists with a moderate knowledge of French. Food is sublime, pricing is very good value. Try the chocolate lava cake. Best dessert I have ever tasted anywhere. Will come back when we're in the neighbourhood

Reviewed 11 April 2016

La carte aussi dans la lange d' Anglais. We are from Belgium and we speak Dutch. We can't understand all the menu, but the waitress was verry kind and she tried to exlpicate all.

Sorry mij Englich and French are nog so good. I hope you understand.