“Not good”

Le 21 - Cafe Restaurant
Reserve with
Le 21 - Cafe Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 114 Restaurants in Deauville
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We had lunch there, the food is edible but thats about it. I actually think that some of the food served was not that fresh, they dont seem to care that much about what comes out of their kitchen, it all felt a bit grubby to me. My partner and I both had stomach ache after eating there, I am not saying it was definitely because of our meal there, but given the quality of the food and the timing, I would be surprised if it was just a coincidence. Service is quite rude and arrogant.

Would not recommend nor return, there are much nicer restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

Just called in for dinner, tired & hungry. It was a delight and we both enjoyed our meal. Good service & good food.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Had a very good meal here n Saturday night, great restaurant, great wine, great staff. Steak was perfect

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Ate here during a week's holiday in Deauville/Trouville. Very nice atmosphere, welcoming service and good quality food. Well worth the short walk out of the main town centre area - restaurant is on a corner of Av. de la Republique overlooking a quiet park. My wife especially enjoyed the Croustillant du riz au lait.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

We had a good, not expensive, meal. Well presented, tasty and good portion size.
Venue is just off the main area but well worth the visit. 10 minute walk from tourist office; not jammed in but plenty of space.
If you are in Deauville for a few days, step out if the main restaurant t area and relax a bit; no pressure to vacate your table. Great