All reviewsclean roomsplace to staysaturday marketexcellent locationcentreparkingtownport
Reviewed 1 June 2017

The rooms are quite nice and comfortable, the hotel staff are very courteous, and the location is fantastic for access to everything Honfleur has to offer.

Parking can be challenging, but that's just the nature of Honfleur - as a somewhat small port town, parking is limited in general.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2016

Booked a family room via Booking.com for 120 Euros. For a family of 4 it was small, smelled musty and the decor was tired. It also overlooked the street which is noisy and you're woken early by all the refuse trucks.

Breakfast was expensive in my view so we opted out. However, when I checked my credit card they charged me a staggering 39 Euros for breakfast. I have taken this up with Booking.com but the hotel says we ate in the hotel. They lied, I'm out of pocket and wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. Beware!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2016

We stayed here overnight on our way from the UK to a week in Brittany.

We arrived at about 6pm during a heatwave and were shown to a small room directly above the restaurant and opposite the restaurant's toilets. It was big enough for 2 adults and 2 small children for an overnight stay, but smelt musty and you could not open the windows as it was so noisy outside.

We went straight out to eat but when we returned at 9ish it was still really loud (worse) and the owner said he could do nothing to help. It was not an easy nor comportable night. The decor is tired and the not 'boutique' as it had been described. We had understood the family room has a mezzanine to separate adults from children but this was not what we got.

Breakfast was lovely and the owner's wife explained that as we had asked for 2 singles and a double that was the only room they had... This was not clear on booking.

It was expensive for what it was and you can do a lot better in Honfleur.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Ate here a week ago as it was the only place that we could find serving dinner at 5pm and my daughter was starving. I wish we'd have made her wait. Food was absolutely dreadful. The seafood platter was just nasty, burger so greasy, chips tasted horrid (hard to mess up i would have thought) service was very average verging on poor. We have spent 4 weeks camping around france - this was by far the worst meal that we ate and unfortunately the most expensive at £100 for 2 adults and 2 very small children. I would never eat there again. In fact just thinking of it makes me feel ill!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2016

We were a party of 4 . Order our drinks which came punctually. Followed by our food. We asked several times for mustard which arrived after going up to the bar to enquire yet again for it. When the waiter came back with it, he knocked over a full beer which went over glasses and phone on the table and then over friends shorts and shirt. No reaction by the waiter to get serviettes to mop of the mess. Had to ask the owner to bring more to soak up beer. No replacement beer, had to ask for that too. Then to round things off they charged for the beer they spilt and full price for the meals. Usually if something like this happens staff and management are very apologetic, offer a round of drinks or discount the meal. Here it seems, rudeness and money grabbing from tourists is the order of the day. Language was not a problem as we are bi-lingual, just their arrogance.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends