All reviews great location old town light show across the river open the window town centre restaurant staff room was clean secure parking great place to stay one night visit le extra pillows medieval city the staff were friendly and helpful the main square within walking distance
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I last stayed at this place in June of 2016, whilst I was on route to Paris when we were on holiday.

The rooms are tidy and the breakfast was delicious in the morning before we checked out.

I love le mans France as it's one of my favorite places to visit.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I went there just for some lunch and to do some work on my computer. The food was excellent, all home made and the drinks were great too, with various fruit juices and lovely tea. There are different options, vegetarian and a meat option which I had. It was fast (as the chef had pre prepared it) and it tasted great. The staff were also friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Mhairi C
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Fairly typical Ibis hotel. Great location with very friendly and helpful staff.
As a disabled person, I particularly appreciated the facilities in the bathroom.
One easy access disabled parking bay by the front door.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel on 5th march. Rooms are very small with all the basic amenities. Centrally located. Breakfast is very French with varied spread. A nice option if looking for a short overnight stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2017

A typical Ibis hotel: Efficient and enough for an OK stay. Room was a bit worn out. Frustrating, as in many hotels, was that the rooms are hot and you cant control the temperature in the winter time. The windows you can open, but too much noise outside for me.
Breakfast was surpassingly good. A lot of choice and nicely presented.
Why an average? Ibis standards are basic and the room was worn out. Better choices in Le Mans in the same price range

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business