Eklo Hotels Le Mans(Le Mans)(Great Value!)
US$33
Ibis Le Mans Est Pontlieue(Le Mans)(Great Value!)
US$64
Kyriad Le Mans Est(Le Mans)(Great Value!)
US$60
La Pommeraie(Le Mans)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$79
US$74
Hotel Le Charleston(Le Mans)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Relais Des Cailleres(Saint-Pavace)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$111
All reviewsgreat locationold townacross the riverlight showtown centresecure parkingvisit lethe main squareone nightextra pillowsbasic amenitieswithin walking distancestayed here for nightsstayed here en routeeasy accesscar parkstaff were very helpful
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice and kind service all the journey long however I found the price a bit too expensive for the size of the room. Also it is difficult to find a parking place and cannot enter into the parking before getting your room. This point shall be improved.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

very good location in the centre of le mans all walkable from hotel.
Hotel had private parking with a dog frendly attitude.
Easy to find and well sign posted.Good stopover on route to Spain.
Friendly staff clean tidy hotel with all the amenities. could not fault it.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived late afternoon and when we got our room we went back and asked to be moved it was too small and next to the lift
The staff were very helpful and moved us willingly
As with all hotels that are popular they do become worn and the decor becomes very tired and this hotel is starting to look that way
We ate in the hotel in the evening and the food for the price was well presented, properly cooked and plentiful, we also had breakfast as part of the deal and it was adequate but not outstanding very small choice
We stay here because it is half way from home and Calais and will continue to do so
Good value for the money

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I stayed in a number of Ibis hotels and this must be the worst I've seen. Rooms are worn and poorly cleaned - I took a shower, wiped my face with a towel and pulled someone's hair out of my mouth. On breakfast I took some cheese and discovered that it was covered in mold - and it was not Roquefort! Then I wanted some apple juice and discovered that the machine was empty. I came back next morning only to find out that there was still no apple juice - in 24 hours nobody cared to refill it. The staff of this hotel just doesn't care. I think AccorHotels needs to change the management of this place.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Timofey V
DESCHAMPS M, Directeur général at Ibis Le Mans Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Sir, I quite apologize to you for the mediocrity of the services which were proposed to you during your stay and I’m alerted by your very disturbing return on my establishment. Indeed, it’s not representative of the services which proposes my establishment. I have never received so negatives returns on behalf of my customers.
I invite you to contact me directly by e-mail: H0780-gm@accor.com
I would also need that you specify me your name and number of room occupied during your stay.
The team is very affected by your return and also presents you its sinceres excuses.
Looking forward to your e-mail,
Best regards

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights on our way home from the south. Check in was quick and efficient but was a little disappointed that there was no parking available as fully booked ( I didn't see an option to book this in advance). However, we found a space just opposite, the only problem being it was on a meter with a 2 hour maximum so we had to keep topping it up. Fortunately it was free on Sunday so we were able to venture out for the day.

The room (222) was small but well fitted with plenty of storage and a great bathroom. Breakfast and dinner were better than expected and excellent value too.

Location is perfect - surprisingly easy to find coming off the A11 at J8 and is great for accessing the old town. Trams stop in the next street if you don't fancy the uphill walk.

Thankyou to all concerned for a memorable stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple