Nice enough hotel but a lot of 'day visitors' crowded the swimming pool. Reception staff lovely. Rooms OK, good air conditioning and good beds. Restaurant very, very slow for dinner but food is pretty good. Breakfast is excellent. Outdoor bar was dreadful. We waited half an hour to be served, staff refused to meet our eye or come to see us. We left. The gin and tonic we had previously had no ice and came with a thick black straw = weird!! We found it very noisy as it is near a busy road. Walking distance into centre though, although through rather 'grubby' back streets!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence