Do not stay there, it's the worth value for money ever. Except the swimming pool (but don't expect any service), nothing is at 4 stars level there : rooms are small and tired (ibis does better), lobby is cheesy and looks like a poor motel 6, staff is unprofessional and rude, there is no service (forget to get someone taking care of your lugguage), restaurant is always full and service is poor (you can wait hours for everything), amenities and toiletries are cheap, bedding is tired and not confortable, windows are small. It's more a rabbit cage than a 4 stars hotels. Stay away and save money. This hotel has a poor reputation in town and thanks to corporate events they have guests, but if you pay with you own money it's the worst deal ever. Disappointed and very close from a scam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Aix en Provence, surrounded by a magnificent Mediterranean garden, you will find the Aquabella Hotel. With 108 comfortable rooms. Our charming hotel, open 24/7 all year round, promises you a unique stay where everything is done with you in mind... Let go and emerge yourself in the serene, contemporary surroundings, taking advantage of the Sensory Spa and heated outdoor pool (open from May to September, weather-dependent). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aquabella Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquabella Hotel Aix En Provence
- Aquabella Aix En Provence