“Very mediocre ”

Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Sloppy cuisine and service not very friendly
Club sandwich was terrible, tasteless and sloppy and soggy
Daily menu at E13 was below par
Avoid

Reviewed 10 September 2017

we came in august
we had dirty glasses
we had wter at the middle of the lunch
the service was not very kind
we needed to returs back cream for steaks
there are many restaurants in Aix don't spend your time and your money here

2  Thank sam t
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The service was very slow and it took ages to get served after getting seated. We got the Camembert starter and it was cooked enough and wasn't soft. I ordered a burger and my girlfriend ordered steak. The fries with both of our meals were cold and I cut a piece of my burger off and it was cold too. When I told the server everything was cold she gave us new fries and took my burger away. When she brought back the same burger with the piece cut out of it it was over cooked, on a soggy bun with the same cold fries. When she asked how t was o said not great and her response was "not as bad?" While I was waiting to get my burger back, a girl at the table next to us also sent hers back. I can't remember the last time I've gone out for a meal this bad.

1  Thank sim0nmurray
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Poor food, goats cheese salad was three rounds of goats cheese on white bread toasted, not what you expect in France!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Because we saw so many local people eating here, we thought we should try this restaurant for lunch. the atmosphere was sympathic and the staff as well. We had to wait a little while for a table and they served us complimentary drinks. The french fries are super and the salad chaud with chevre super delicious.