Hotel Belesso(Fontvieille)(Great Value!)
US$108
Hotels.com
US$116
US$104
Best Western Le Val Majour(Fontvieille)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$79
Priceline
US$226
  • Pool
Hotel Le Mas de Peint(Arles)
US$458
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Fantastic location in historic mansion with gardens and swimmingpool. Charming hosts with a warm welcome and very friendly . Large bedroom with antique furniture and matching bathroom. Lovely atmosphere with fine music in the background. Delicious dinner with fresh local products and extensive breakfast freshly cooked by the landlord himself. We really felt at home !
Many thanks to our lovely hosts for our unforgettable stay.
A place we can recommend and like to come back to many times.

Room Tip: Many thanks to our lovely hosts for our unforgettable stay ! Hidde and Josefien Vlaskamp The Netherlands
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Les Collectionneurs
massaintflorent, Propriétaire at Le Mas Saint Florent, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you very much, we do our best for our hosts to feel at hom....
Olivier et Gilbert

Reviewed 31 December 2017

A spacious country home just outside Arles filled with antiques. Excellent location for exploring western Provence and Les Alpilles.Gracious and friendly hosts who treat you like family. Highly recommended for couples.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brian l
massaintflorent, Gérant at Le Mas Saint Florent, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2018

Thank you very much, as you say we treat our guest as family's member, especially when they're called Brian And Barbara!!!!
Olivier et Gilbert

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Delightful old style living in country mansion. Well appointed rooms and attentive service. Would recommend dinner and breakfast outside is a treat. Wifi is poor. Glasses were not washed every day. Complementary bottled water in rooms would be nice addition as would shampoo conditioner and body lotion, especially given price. You would need to be a fan of dogs too as there are three large ones.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I was on a road trip in the Provence with my husband and we spent some days with Olivier and Gilbert (the hosts of the Mas). From the moment on we arrived, we felt the good vibes :-) Jazz playing in the garden, classical music around the pool. This place has a big land house (traditional old house - beautiful !), standing in the middle of a huge garden. The terrace is great - separate places where you can sit - under the trees. If you can not relax here, there is something wrong with you :-) We got the junior suite, overlooking the garden when you open the windows. Our room was really big and had a big bathroom as well. I liked it a lot, I do need a lot of space. The house is decorated with brocante and antique. It gives a very special flavor to the space. There are a lot of carpets in the house. That is no problem at all, it is well decorated with good taste. But in the room we had to remove the carpets and put them in the separate room. (this only due to the fact that I am highly allergic and it does give some dust, these carpets :-) But that was easily solved and no one made a remark about us removing the carpets :-) The swimming pool is just "grand" !! It has an atmosphere of its own. Nice seats at the pool, classical music playing all day, fridge you can use,... It was one of the most swimming pools and areas I have ever experienced. Both Olivier and Gilbert made a great place of it. It is a B&B, so you do not have the same services as an hotel offers. Meaning there is no fridge in the room. So, if you want to have some refreshments, you have to ask Olivier and Gilbert. A simple knock on the kitchen door does the trick. But you have to get over the feeling that you are asking .... (we ordered a lot of sodas, because it was very hot :-) This place has a fair price/quality. We payed 250 euro / night for our suite (via booking.com) and I found that a fair price. Breakfast is lovely ! sitting in the garden, having fresh croissants, fresh orange juice, fruit salad, bread and jam, cheese,.... Very well done ! We had diner once. Olivier is the cook. Gilbert called it: "instinctive cooking" and I think that is a good word :-) Do not expect something fancy but fresh ingredients, well prepared with the heart. If we would be in the neighborhood again, we would certainly stop by. It is one of these places you will never forget (I am traveling a lot, founding it hard to remember where I have stayed,.... but this one is my head and heart forever. Gilbert told me that he is going for a 9 score on Booking.com. He is very nearby (if I remember well he has a 8.8 now?) and I would definitely support him in his ambition for a 9. Very well done, guys! Thanks for the memory you have created in our minds ! x

Room Tip: We had the junior suite. Great room !
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
massaintflorent, Propriétaire at Le Mas Saint Florent, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thank you so much...olivier et Gilbert

Reviewed 19 October 2015

Typical French country house in lovely setting. Friendly and efficient staff. Great location for sightseeing. Handy for Arles, Avignon, Nimes and St Remy. Only downside was too large and costly breakfast.

Room Tip: Some repairs required for flooring tiles.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Les Collectionneurs
massaintflorent, Propriétaire at Le Mas Saint Florent, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Bonjour
Hello
Thanks for your comments
just i don t undrestand for "to big "
And for the breakfast, you tell it s expensive, sorry but for what I serve it s realy a normal price.
Every time I travel, when I find a so complete and fresh breakfast I pay much more
In the Mas Saint Florent We propose fesh fruit on juice as salade
Many king of Ham as Cheese
3 kind of bread as viennoiseries freshed cooked every morning, and apple pîe and chocolate and many other thing

Welcome I hope to see you next and we ll discuss about that

Gilbert