“Tasty food”

Cuisines: Deli, Steakhouse, Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Visited here on a very windy day last week. We were so tired and cold as the wind was horrid, needed some warm food. We found a seat outside....yes...hidden behind a glass and it was so warm out of the wind. We chose Plat du Jour which was Pork in a really lovely sauce, frites and salad. We also had a 50cl Pichet of Rose wine. It was delicious. The place is opposite Les Halles and in the Place de Pie so there is plenty to look at. We enjoyed our time there and thought 38 euro was a fair price to pay.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Being an American living in Avignon for three months I was determined to avoid anything American (just so I could focus on the French culture and dining), so I walked right past Wall Street Café everyday. Finally, just before I left I decided to go there for lunch. Though I was really craving a burger by then - and theirs looked amazing! - I ordered the magret carnard. I was delighted - it was some of the best I had in Avignon. The salad entrée was equally delightful. Go ahead and stop! You might be surprised!

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Typical continental beer and average coffee. Waiters pleasant.

Toilet floor filthy.

Ice creams looked nice.

There is. No more I can say.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Just a simple request....toast and coffee. A complete disaster brought about by the dismissive behaviour of the staff who could barely acknowledge our presence let alone take our order. The worst experience whilst in avignon which is a real shame, I would never return to Wall Street cafe and would suggest that others consider attending also.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Good wifi, great location, decent grub, un petit peu understaffed. It is a French place that seems to try to make itself easy for Anglophones. Desserts are huge!