“Excellent service and exciting food”

Le Comptoir de la Tourraque
Reserve with
Le Comptoir de la Tourraque is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 670 Restaurants in Antibes
Price range: US$30 - US$37
Cuisines: French, Gastropub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2017

A small and cosy restaurant with an excellent if small menu, the service was first class and the ambience was excellent.
If you are in Antibes I would highly recommend a visit

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Friends had told me about this restaurant and I finally got there. From the outside, it doesn't look like much but step inside and you enter an ambiance designed for your dining pleasure. Simple menu options are presented on a blackboard and the meal is interspersed with special treats--a house cocktail, an amuse bouche (ours was fabulous). It was enjoyable all around and the service was also friendly, helpful but not smothering--just right. It will definitely be on my list next time I'm in Antibes.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We have had wonderful meals in Antibes! Le Comptoir was our final one. We chose the 3 selection option which was just right. My husband selected the lamb as his main course-- it was a generous serving. I opted for the veal which was presented very prettily and was very good but short on the veal. Service was excellent and nice environment. You won't be disappointed if you choose to eat here.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our evening meal at Le Comptoir. All four of us had the set price 3 course option.
Food, atmosphere and service were wonderful.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This is not my first time in Le Comptoire; the food is amazing. Had three courses; fabulous prawns to start in a light batter. Lovely raspberry prosecco aperitif!Followed by the most Devine salmon with peppers, courgettes and crispy potato slivers , followed by coconut meringue and chocolate that was to die for! Lovely waitress, friendly and very efficient, nice relaxed atmosphere. They were turning people away so worth making a reservation.
In the words of Arnie; I'll be back!