“Great breakfast and lunch spot!”
Review of Coffee & Cookies

Coffee & Cookies
Ranked #218 of 847 Restaurants in Cannes
Price range: US$2 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Great place for breakfast or lunch. Bagels with a lot of options and salads as well. Very nice people, I'm vegetarian and it was no problem to change some things in the salad. The cookies are amazing too!

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I'm so glad to visit this place. Wonderful coffee and smiles a lot.
Special place for meeting with the friends

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

The selections of gelato and gelatis is just great! A little overpriced, but then one loves to pay for a delicious break, and the service could have been improved: just a bad day we will say.

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

This is a super little eaterie for light bites, coffee and cookies and cake. They offer magnificent warmed bagels with some tasty and imaginative fillings and the coffee is superb. There's seating inside and a few tables outside. The service is friendly and efficient. You will have a filling tasty snack and drink for approx €10. They even offer coffee to go, which is rare for Cannes.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I was attracted to "Coffee and Cookies" as the coffee shop appeared to be very welcoming and looked highly appealing. I am a regular English visitor to Cannes.

After being kept waiting for 10 minutes while the waiter cleared table he eventually came to serve me. I speak reasonably good French and I ordered an American coffee in French.The waiter insisted upon speaking in English to me of which he had a very poor understanding. He repeatedly asked me if I wanted milk in my coffee. I responded in both English and French. For some reason he failed to understand. He repeatedly shouted the request in an angry tone!

Understandably I left the shop at once following his rude outburst. There are many lovely coffee shops in Cannes that make a huge effort to welcome visitors. Sadly this is one that is one to be avoided at all costs!

Jeremie N, Gérant at Coffee & Cookies, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Dear Sir,
We thank you for your comment and are very sorry for the bad experience you described.
The first aim of our waiter was simply to speak in your mothertongue and serve you the coffee you like.
We estimate not to deserve this kind of comment and even less this poor note because you left the restaurant without explaining anything.

Please accept our apologize and be welcomed to Coffee & Cookies for your next visit in Cannes.