“Pleasant Restaurant”
Review of La Maison de Marie

La Maison de Marie
Reserve with
La Maison de Marie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #333 of 2,171 Restaurants in Nice
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre
Reviewed 6 March 2018

This pleasant restaurant just off the main pedestrian area off Rue Massena offers a good choice of menu at reasonable prices. Can be busy but staff very efficient and courteous.

Date of visit: February 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,272)

Reviewed 2 March 2018

The waiter was very unfriendly and I did not feel welcome. He seemed to be very "overworked". He did not remember my order and I got the wrong food. I had to ask for my drink and another glass wine several times, they did not come to look for me. The food was from lower quality. Especially the pasta with pesto I could not eat - it wasn't good at all. I would not suggest to go there.

2  Thank Felicitas W
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Met up with friends while in Nice. Restaurant is quaint, high quality and the food was excellent!

I had the confit duck as an entree. We shared foie grad and it was excellent. Overall, it we had great set and food. A lot of the seafood entrees were sold out but thankfully, the duck was a good substitute.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

It was a really nice moment between family.
This place is so cute and cosy.
Staff kind and friendly
Finally service and food so delicious
I recommend this special place for any occasion in this awesome city.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We both had the menu nicois, both with the delicious breen, in a light yellow sauce. One of us had the lamb terrine appetizer which was spectacular, the other the roasted pear which was excellent. Desserts were very good. Menus are in English. There's a very nice wine list with modestly priced wines by the glass or by 750 ml and 500 ml bottles. Highly recommended.