“airport hotel”

Novotel Suites Nice Aeroport
Ranked #54 of 204 Hotels in Nice
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We called to hotel we got to terminal 1(thanks to information desk girl who let use the phone),
he promised shuttle bus in 10 minutes.
We waited 20 minutes but bus did not come.
I called to hotel again, but nobody did not got the phone.
5 minutes later I call to hotel, hotel man got the phone,
I asked that did the bus come? He said there is traffic.
Finally bus come with 2 persons from terminai 2(my guess)
There is no traffic of course.
the plus is that there is a bus station just in front of hotel.

Room Tip: You rather walk to hotel from airport.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
ClaudeEven, Responsable réception at Novotel Suites Nice Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Suites Nice Aeroport Arenas. I am sorry that your experience did not meet all your expectations especially on the shuttle service ; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I will share it with my team and you can be reassured that we will take the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

Nicolas – Assistant General Manager

There are newer reviews for Novotel Suites Nice Aeroport

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Came here with my family for four nights. We had no problems, everything went well. Rooms were cosy and comfortable. I liked that the room had a spacey shower and a bathtub in addition to it. Aptly working AC. Coffee machine in the room.

Swimming pool is nothing special and the space around it has some restrictions but it was nice to hang around by the pool after long days walking in the city and kids liked it very much. The staff was helpful and friendly.

Breakfast was good value for money. First we thought that let's have breakfasts in the city, but it took some time to get there, and you can't get a breakfast like this from the cafees for 15€. Kids ate free.

There is a bus stop near the front door, busses to city come in every 10mins. Also there is a train station nearby and you can visit Monaco, Cannes and also Italy just like that, in an hour.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Nicolas – General manager assistant

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We had to find a hotel in Nice at the very last minute, as another hotel we had booked was of a *very* poor standard.

We took a family room for one night and were delighted with the fit and finish of the room. Very modern, clean bright and tastefully decorated. The pool proved to be a hit with our young son. WiFi was provided free of charge. Restaurant food was of decent quality.

Our only quibble was the with the breakfast buffet. The food itself was good but everything was laid out in a slightly disorganised way, which left people wandering round looking for plates, cups or cutlery.

Reception staff were efficient, courteous and made us feel welcome. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
ClaudeEven, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Suites Nice Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your good feedback.
The team will be happy to hear about this comment. They are doing the best every day to give an optimal service for our customers.
We take care of your comment regarding the disposition of the breakfast room and will have a look to organize it better.
Hope to see you again at Novotel Suites Nice Airport.
Best regards,
Gilles – Assistant front desk manager

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

This is very good hotel by the airport, they provide you free shuttle service , we were able to check early both our rooms were ready . Rooms are spacious, modern with good amenities. Free coffee in the room. Staff very friendly with good English skills .
Highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Amjad S
ClaudeEven, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Suites Nice Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2016

Dear Guests,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Suites Nice Aeroport Arenas.

Gilles - Assistant Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2016

The rooms look prefab. There are 2 bathrooms. One has a sink, shower and bath, and the other a toilet and sink. This smaller one is identical to an airplane toilet.

Rooms are a good size and are equipped with a fridge, microwave and coffee and tea facilities.

There is pool on the patio, and the included breakfast has everything you could want.

Its convenient to the airport and a free shuttle service is provided.

During our stay, there was a lot of construction going on around the hotel which made accessing by car difficult.

There really no restaurants in this neighbourhood, we drove about 15 minutes and found some places across from the water.
The staff really isn't that helpful and don't volunteer any helpful information.

Entry to the hotel is on a lower level and then need to go up on the elevator one floor to check in. There are luggage carts, but you need to put a Euro in the handle to use it, and then get the Euro back when you return it.

On departure day, we were catching a 7 am flight, and requested a wake up call. They didn't call. Of course I did set the alarm on my smartphone as a backup.

We were told that breakfast wasn't available until 6 am, so we planned to grab something at the airport. When we came down to check out at 5.15, everything was out.

Parking is confusing with their ticket system. There is no direct access to the hotel from the underground parking in the same building.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stan S
ClaudeEven, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Nice Aeroport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Suites Nice Aeroport Arenas. I'm happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay and I am sorry to read that some points of your experience could have been better ; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
We would to give a quick answer regarding your comments:
“Nice” is doing some roadwork from the port to the airport forb the future line of the tramway. Because of these roadwork, this is sometimes some changes: just follow the sign “Airport”, “Parc-Phoenix”. We are located at the back of the Promenade des Anglais, just behind the “Parc-Phoenix”.
Concerning the staff, I will make a new point with all the team and take the appropriate measure if needed.
For future guest, the reception of the hotel is located on the first floor and you just have to take the lift to join it. At least, don’t hesitate to ask for somebody at the reception if you have any trouble with your luggage or other reasons…
At Novotel Suites, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer ; our team is at your disposal 24 hours a day to make your stay the best as possible.
C. EVEN / GM