“Clean, Comfortable, Good Value”

Ibis Styles Nice Airport Arenas
Ranked #27 of 204 Hotels in Nice
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stayed in this Ibis because of an early morning flight out of Nice. Other Ibis airport locations have been good to us and this was no exception. If you want a clean, quiet, comfortable room at a reasonable price, then this is a very good choice. The only problem, and it was a disappointment, is that there is currently major construction at the from of the hotel to extend the tram line. This made access extremely difficult and our Uber driver couldn't find a way in to pick us up.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bobpublic
ClaudeEven, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Nice Airport Arenas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Styles Nice Airport.
We have read with full attention your comments and are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us;
Furthermore, all the roadworks not very far from the hotel and in the all town are made by the metropole of “Nice” for the future line of the tramway from the port to the airport ; Just be patient, you find it wonderful…useful when it will be finished,
At least and concerning you experience with the UBER driver, it's their job to be inform of traffic conditions in the city.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Staff were very helpful, the room was clean and everything you needed for a night stay .The bed was comfy and pillows soft which gave you a good night's sleep.
The breakfast was everything you needed for a continental breakfast, especially the fresh squeezed orange juice.Any question asked were answered by the manager about transport to Nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank christinabF9410KW

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this great review concerning your experience at the Ibis Styles Nice Airport. We are happy to read that your stay did meet all your expectations and are now waiting for your next stay with us.
Sincerely

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

I Arrived at Nice airport at 20.15, as per the sign in the coach car park , I went straight to tourist information desk to call the hotel to ask for shuttle bus. I was on the customer service phone for twenty minutes to an automated service. The options I was told to select didn't answer, so I called again and spoke to reservations who told me to go wait at the pick up location outside as the shuttle is every 30 mins. I did as instructed and waited outside. No shuttle bus arrived. Exhausted after my work trip I went get a taxi but the taxi wouldn't take me as it's a hotel on the grounds of the airport. I went back to tourist information again and the kind lady there called the hotel on my behalf and they said it would be 20mins.... apparently the shuttle bus hadn't left. With no other option to wait for the shuttle bus I went back outside to the cold bench and waited. One hour and ten minutes after I arrived at Nice airport the shuttle bus finally arrived. When I got to reception I said it to the lady "Fatou", about how long I waited, her response was, "well you are here now!" In a smart negative way. I was Shocked at her response and immediate defensiveness, I said I would be making a complaint, she told me it wasn't her not answering the phone as she only started at 21:00, That is was her colleague "laura" that didn't answer the phone and when she finally did that she told me to go wait outside. She gave me my room key and I think as there were people in the queue listening she offered me a drink for her the inconvenience, just as I was leaving with my room key she said sorry, but that it wasn't her fault. I said it's fine that it wasn't her fault but at no time did she say she would look into it or report it higher on my behalf or ensure it would t happen again, nothing ! I'm extremely disappointed by this experience. I travel very regularly to Monaco , I will not be staying at this location again when I have an early flight.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank Kelly G
ClaudeEven, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Nice Airport Arenas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Ibis Styles Nice Airport. We are sorry that our free shuttle service did not meet all your expectations. Please allow me to express my apologies.

We ask our guests to always call the reception to book for a shuttle service. We are sure that if any of our receptionists responded to your call, it was because they were already on the phone with another person. You called ‘reservations’ as you said, but this is a call center that gathers all the calls in Europe. The persons you were speaking with didn’t communicate the information to our reception. So, we always advise our guests to call until one of our receptionist respond to the phone.

Moreover, the shuttle service is every 30 minutes from 4 in the morning to 1. That the reason why our receptionist told to the tourist information’s employee that the shuttle was coming in 20 minutes.

Nevertheless, a new point will be made with the reception’s staff team.

Madam, your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to improve the quality of our service.
We would be happy to welcome you again to provide you a better experience.
Sincerely.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

didn't like this experience at all. Especially the part where they offer a lower rate for advance payment and state that it is "Non-refundable". It takes a lot of investigation that they also say it is not changeable!!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
ClaudeEven, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Nice Airport Arenas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Guest,
We have read with full attention your comments and are sorry that you didn’t enjoy your stay with us; At least, as written in the sales conditions you agreed when you bought you booking on the website, a non-modifiable and refundable can’t be changeable! Thanks for your understanding!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

The hotel looks fairly insignificant but is very well located for the Nice Airport. The rooms were small as expected but I was surprised at how well positioned it was for visiting Nice as well. The hotel is situated on the bus route to Nice (bus stop outside the hotel) but also just a few hundred metres from the Nice St Augustin Train Station. Only about a 5 minute train ride and less than 2 Euro to Nice.

The hotel staff were very efficient, helpful and friendly and breakfast was very good.

I would certainly recommend this hotel for an economical short visit to Nice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ClaudeEven, Directeur général at Ibis Styles Nice Airport Arenas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the IBIS STYLES Nice Airport.
We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we take note of all your remarkswhich serve as an encouragement for the all team.

We hope your next stay in Nice will be with us.

Sincerely.