“Real Italian home made food.....”
Review of Le Terre Del Sud

Le Terre Del Sud
Reserve with
Le Terre Del Sud is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 2,111 Restaurants in Nice
Price range: US$19 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in Nice, in the Carre d'Or, this lovely Italian restaurant offers a selection of fresh pasta, Italian wines, cheese,cured meats and fish.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A pleasant surprise with a very cosy and familiar taste of Italy.

If you are looking for authentic Italian home made food then this is the place to be in Nice.

Everything about the place was a reminder of what Italians do best........food !

Friendly service, good menu (not too large) and very tasty food that made you feel like you were eating home made rather than at a restaurant.

Nothing overly extravagant but both excellent in taste and value all the way to the macchiato !

Would i come back ? Yes, without a doubt.

Sylvain M, Responsable relations publiques at Le Terre Del Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Richard B

Thanks for your kind review about our Italian restaurant, you are right we enjoy to prepare ourself italian meals for our guests.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We came because of the great reviews and were very happy. Greeted by friendly hosts and we had caprese salad and lasagne...both very good. I had moelleux au chocolat as well and really enjoyed it. Definitely recommend visiting this restaurant!

Sylvain M, Responsable relations publiques at Le Terre Del Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

melaniew762

Thanks again for your lovely review about our Italian meals, hope to welcome again soon with us.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Too salty spaghetti carbonara and slow service even we were only customers at that time. Also my friend said the same about his tortellini. Poor quality!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

For the entrée we shared a carpaccio of swordfish topped with rucola greens.We ordered local rosé for both the entrée and main dishes. I had a mixed seafood pasta dish and my friend had a mussel dish. Both were fresh and appetizing.

Sylvain M, Responsable relations publiques at Le Terre Del Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Teodora S

thanks for your visit and nice review about our seafood italian restaurant.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The overall experience was dissapointing. We started the evening with a glass of wine - which was wonderfull - and shared a starter. The grilled vegtables came from the fridge and were cold, poorly and inconsistently reheated. Taste: blend. The burratta came straight from the fridge.
For my main dish I received baked potatoes, which were greasy and also cold. Not being able to control the temprature of your dish feels either amaturistic or careless. The restaurant was full so they might have been rushing dishes.

The service was very friendly but far from attentive. Not once was I asked how I liked my main dish, not even when they took my plate with the untouched potatoes. I told them the potatoes were cold; an apology took them until after we paid. We would have loved a second glass of wine during our meal, but they never cared to ask.

I left the restaurant hungry and dissapointed.